Different devices and why

Meh…you’re not missing too much. Oh yeah, you are missing a bunch of braggards trying to out cloud each other (insert yawn and eye roll here).

4 Likes

Thanks… I’m 3rd from the left. :rage:

4 Likes

…knew I was going to get some flack for that comment! ; )

2 Likes

They just lovin vapin. I’d give 'em a medal for not smoking. But that’s just me. Some people love there clouds and are proud of them. It could be a lot worse.

2 Likes

My main reason to vape is flavour. Until recent times nothing could beat a good dripper in terms of flavour rendering and its concentration. Both clearomizers and rebuildable tanks couldn’t provide proper taste to me so they were useless.

Modern rebuildable tanks like Goblin, Goliath and SilverPlay produce incredible flavour, which stands up next to the best drippers out there and they provide convenience of a tank system. This is why Goblin is my main device today.

Modern sub-ohm clearos are way better than the old one, but are nowhere near the experience I want.

I should also note that I exclusively lung inhale, because mouth to lung hits mute the flavour and kill the aftertaste, yet make the vape sweeter and wetter. The only exception I’ve found so far is NextGen tank which delivers insane flavour intensity and note reproduction with restricted airflow.

Before NextGen my motto was “life starts below 0.3 ohms” :slight_smile:

3 Likes

…stop it! ; )

1 Like

Lol I got a good laugh out of that one !

2 Likes

Jimk your just telling how you see it. It’s kewl ! And Yesss many ppl do brag a lot and some eh not too much. I admire your honesty :two_hearts::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

In my experiences, the only stupid question is the one I never asked.

3 Likes