DIY Suggestions for recipes - HELP!

Hi there folks,

I am quite new to the DIY and I’ve actually made my own juices only 2-3 times so far and more than half my “experiments” have been a success but I also had some awful tasting juices that I am vaping on now since I haven’t made anything recently (I have been using the left out juices for rainy days.) This is why now, the time for new mixing has come and I want to expand the horizon and mix more than 2 flavors and that is the time when I need you guys. Therefore, as good people of our community, please help me come up with new recipes. I will be forever thankful. I have some ideas with PB/Strawberry/Bavarian Cream as well as Apple Pie v2/PB/ Vanilla Swirl. I love PB so I am trying to figure out how to put it in everything. I need to come up with ideas for the Caramel Candy/Red Velvet Cake/Oatmeal Cookie/Captain Cereal/Marshmallow since they are my most unused flavors. Here is the list of all the flavors I have:

TPA/TFA:
Cheesecake Graham Crust
Red Velvet Cake
Bavarian Cream
Strawberry Ripe
Fudge Brownie
Vanilla Swirl
Caramel Candy
Marshmallow
Captain Cereal
Oatmeal Cookie
Sweet Cream
Boysenberry (all the juices made with this had a terrible taste IMHO, but maybe it is too concentrated and I put too much)

Capella:
Peanut Butter (haven’t tried it but I am a huge fan of PB & Chocolate/PBJ type of juices)
Sweet Strawberry
Apple Pie V2
Peaches and Cream V2

Molinberry:
Indulge: gold caramel, custard vanilla, and juicy Raspberry finished with incredibly sweet cocoa ( I recommend this flavor. Turned out to be really tasteful)
OMG!: soft vanilla cupcake topped with cocoa milk cream finished with a hint of chocolate shake( Tried it and was really nice but could not really taste the cocoa almost at all. However, I again, could have put too little or too much)

These are all the flavors I have. Any recipes and/or ideas for recipes would serve me a great favor and to everyone who puts an effort to help me - thank you in advance.

Have a great day everyone and “vape your way to heaven boys n girls”

Sincerely,
Ryan M.

Try inputting your flavors to your stash in the correct format (if you haven’t done so already). This will ensure you can pull the max amount of possible recipes when you use the “What Can I Make” function. You can also click on the Rating section and those recipes will display from highest rating down.

The guide will also help you along http://e-liquid-recipes.com/guide
Take the time to read it and it will save you tons of time later on.

3 Likes