Diyvaporsupply.com, whats up with them? lost for words :(

Would like to hear the outcome of this. Only had one unpleasant experience, just kinda put them on a personal black list. Hope all works out well for you. Did have a chance to taste the Bavarian cream I tried to get. A buddy at a local shop mixes and had made me a BC test batch. Rather nice, no burnt popcorn flavor. lol. Did recommend using sweetener, not sure on that as I do not use sweetener, guess playing around will tell. Lately I have found time to play lacking.

Well had gotten my first order from nr a little bit ago. Was very pleased, and will be ordering again :smile:

3 Likes

I’ve just received my second order from diyvs, and both were flawless. Super quick shipping( actually ordered the same day from RF, and RF’s first shipping notification came on the day i got the diyvs package in the mail, granted, RF was having a big sale), everything smelled perfect. I had an email correspondence with diyvs about a month ago, and they were very quick to respond, forwarded my email to their head mixing lab manager who was very helpful with info on the NF line I’ve been getting into.
Has anyone gone back and tried them out since this bavarian snafu happened last year? Is it possible that they have righted the listing ship?

1 Like

Anyone order from DIY Vapor Supple lately? Im trying get 3 flavors that i cant find anywhere else in stick and I keep getting processing error.

I emailed them 2 days ago and no answer. Also used website to send message and still nothing

1 Like

Weird! I just ordered from them last week with no problems, got my order a few days ago. Do they have a phone number you could call…?

Eta: 248-558-2002 I’d recommend giving them a call.

2 Likes

Thanks, just called them and I guess they dont take amex even though there was a pic for it haha. I sorted it out though ty

Just a follow up… they were super nice and emailed me after my order went through , just to say they were sorry for the trouble and gllad it went through.

Also Its processed and labled already :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just an update. I forgot to post earlier but I received my order so fast (2nd day) with a brief note of apology and 3 free flavors. I only ordered like 6 flavors total, so they really did go out of their way

4 Likes