Does ELR need some necessary changes?

…and here i thought sloped foreheads and webbed feet were just common to people in Louisiana

2 Likes

‘such a quiet little introvert’

Could of been either of us man…

3 Likes

It’s what happens when senelity kicks in. See what we have to look forward too.

2 Likes

For pugs about you,
his statement about saying what you mean or something way back in the thread I’ve been pestering other peeps and had to catch up

1 Like

This is where deciding what forum or place on the web you choose to be active and where greater significance of absence leaves question to a particular site. If you are here enough, you know by the recipe and who rated it and know whether or not to ignore any bogus one star rating. Rather than come in here and asking if ELR is dying, ask yourself, “is my relationship with ELR dying” and I think that would better define what it is you need answered.

You won’t see the same kind of respect for your paid site creator either as our sites creator here. Your one shot guy is about building a line of profit on his site and not nearly focused at all on building a strong DIY community. I was on your paid site and found there was nothing to be learned there that I didn’t already know before I even got involved with ELR and learned even more.

8 Likes

Seems you might be older 'n me if not then I’m gonna pretend you are

2 Likes

Fuck I do not want to get old. Trying to catch up? You will never catch up to us old man!!!

So adding alzheimers to the mix now?

1 Like

@Skullblade789 you are ON FIRE tonight! :+1: And this thread is cracking me up you fabulous bunch!

5 Likes

I have my moments.

1 Like

Just like all the childhood things I never caught because my mother insisted I was too mean so went Alzheimer’s. It chickened out after I made it sit through an episode of Jeopardy that I clearly won and proved it could not get me with it old Alzheimer’s mind tricks

2 Likes

Damn! I look away for a few seconds and :boom: BOOM :boom: Thread explodes with off topic fun friday stuff :smiley: hahaha

15 Likes

I love when you ramble sometimes. Makes me think what the hell are you trying to say.

You my old man are a trip.

No I will not respect my elders when they are always askin for payment of dragging me over here kicking and screaming.

3 Likes

one minute I was defending my favourite forum…

The next I’m having a homosexual lovers tiff with a guy I’ve never met from the other side of the world whom apparently I have kids with but still want’s to take me to vegas… whilst quietly sat trying to eat my dinner as my girlfriend was throwing hers up in the toilet 10 feet away and all the while my big dog was trying to have sex with my tea cup chihuahua causing my 4 year old daughter to ask me all kinds of question I don’t wanna answer …

I really don’t know where I can go from here…
In a different room I think is the obvious answer…brb…

15 Likes

Silly question - Today is one of my rare off work days and of course I had a couple honey do’s. One of which was change the water and essential oil to the water air purifier thingamajig (I’m in the one who smoked for 30 years but seemingly the only one in the house with no breathing issues, go figure) Anyway, she always put drops of Eucalyptus oil in that thing. As a cruel joke I’m wondering if I can add a few drops of TFA Pancake or Capella Sugar Cookies and fuck everyone in the house up for the weekend :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess if everyone starts craving Pancakes or sugar cookies I’ll know if it worked huh

6 Likes

What!!! Are you cheating on me @Pugs1970? I’m going to have to put you and @BoDarc on a shorter leash…:wink:

8 Likes

10 Likes

@BoDarc be like

6 Likes

Well, that was a fun and interesting read.
Note to self: Don’t upset the ELR gang.

10 Likes

4 Likes