Does ELR need some necessary changes?

A gif bc it has motion :wink: i is smart now

5 Likes

That was fast :grin:

3 Likes

WOW! This is Friday Fun Time at its best, thanks to my ELR Family for allowing me in, you guys are insane!

@Pugs1970 Let me know if you ever write a book :laughing:

The Mishaps and Misunderstandings of Pugsley

Episode One:

One minute I was defending my favourite forumā€¦

The next Iā€™m having a homosexual lovers tiff with a guy Iā€™ve never met from the other side of the world whom apparently I have kids with but still wantā€™s to take me to vegasā€¦ whilst quietly sat trying to eat my dinner as my girlfriend was throwing hers up in the toilet 10 feet away and all the while my big dog was trying have sex with my tea cup chihuahua causing my 4 year old daughter to ask me all kinds of question I donā€™t wanna answer ā€¦

I really donā€™t know where I can go from hereā€¦
In a different room I think is the obvious answerā€¦brbā€¦

6 Likes

Nah, we a tight bunch of miscreants!!!

3 Likes

Nah, the one dial just needed a whack with a sledgehammer. All fixed!! His uptake should be goid now.

1 Like

The problem with that book is that it would be a short read. No way to have pictures that move in books. He expresses his opinions, or lack there of in vivid gifery. New word and itā€™s mine, gifery!!!

3 Likes

About this size perhapsā€¦ Congrats on your new word, a good word indeed

4 Likes

Nice size. No way to get the ego in there though.

3 Likes

Ah, right, my bad.

1 Like

Itā€™s alright my dear. See I learned something today!

2 Likes

Didnā€™t we all, lol. And also from ā€˜heā€™ to ā€˜dearā€™ - definitly the right way to go, sir :wink:

6 Likes

See once the gear clicks and the taste of leather gets out of my mouth, one learns. The taste of foot has leathery dusty taste to it. Who knew.

5 Likes

With all that bickering about kids and mods I just wanted to sneak in grab some juice and run.

3 Likes

Hah! Youā€™re spotted! Oh heck, you can have the juice - Iā€™ll make some new :+1:

2 Likes

Busted again

2 Likes
6 Likes

Crap. I miss House. Well. I miss new episodes of House :stuck_out_tongue:

Good thing I have you guys :smiley:

8 Likes

Oh! Can I write the prologue? Itā€™d start a little like thisā€¦

ā€œIt was a dark and stormy (and ambiguously gifeyĀ®) eveningā€¦ā€

6 Likes

Geniusā€¦ @Pugs1970 & @BoDarc write a bookā€¦

The Outcome is Epicā€¦