Double Dose of Bad News

When we lose a loved one on earth , we gain an angel in heaven that watches over us.My deepest condolences for your family.

2 Likes

:pensive:

ā€¦deepest condolences.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss

1 Like

My condolences to you and your family Dave, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for sharing that beautiful and fitting passage.

1 Like

Your second dad is in some good company now, free of pain and sorrows.

Iā€™m sorry for your loss and will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers.

1 Like

My deepest sympathy for your family. You all will continue to be in my prayers.
May he rest in peace where sorrow and pain are banished, and may the everlasting light of Godā€™s merciful love shine upon him.

1 Like

Condolences to you and your family may God Bless you all

1 Like

Iā€™m so sorry, wv. You and your family are in my thoughts. I am glad that he was surrounded by people that loved him.

1 Like

My condolences to you and your family for your loss. May his memory always be honored and may you all find peace soon.

1 Like

I will continue to pray for yā€™all , glad he wasnā€™t alone that is the worst. No matter how busy I am at work I make it my priority that not on my shift will someone pass alone. I am sure Pop appreciated all of you. Thanks for the passage what a great scripture one of the best to me.

3 Likes

I am so sorry to hear of the losses you have suffered recently. My deepest condolences to you and your family. It is never easy to lose someone and I pray that you and your family will have comfort knowing that these people are in a better place. Let that ease your pain. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours @wvsanta

2 Likes

Thank you all for the love and support you have shown.

Popā€™s said goodbye to his loving wife of 50+ years exactly 5 years to the day that he left us to say Hello to her again.

He was truly an amazing guy and one I am very proud to have known and loved.

Very little time today and we will be busy for several weeks to come, so if I am not around please know that my family here is in my thoughts and prayers as well.

Much love to all.

Dave

8 Likes

Sorry for your loss :frowning:

1 Like

Just logged back on today brother, so sorry to hear of your loss. Your in my thoughts. :pray:

2 Likes

i am truly sorry for your loss , i just read all your post and wished i could have sent prayers at the time they were needed , as hard as losing someone we love is there will always be a little bit of good in. knowing hes home with our beloved father may god bless his soul and guide you and yiur family through any difficulties you and your family have with this loss god bless you

3 Likes