http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?filter=11031

3 Likes

I think he is just hating on New York Cheesecake!:smirk:

1 Like

Some people are just hatersā€¦

3 Likes

Heā€™s probably subbing it with TFA Cheesecake. Iā€™d give it one star as well

2 Likes

Iā€™m mixing your Third World Custard as best I can. I left a little comment for the crack head too. You can delete that if you want. It just infuriates me how some folks live to be miserable bastards.

So Iā€™m having to sub the Vanilla and Butter. Iā€™m using 0.8% MF Vanilla. Using original CAP Butter. I know it will be great!

4 Likes

Oh I have a new Schmuck alert ! @daath DV_E_C seems to want to rate all my recently posted recipes as of last night a 1 star ? Hmm go figure he has all of 3 recipes. I never said any of them were SnV ??? Such douche bags. I checked his ratings apparently everything is 1 star to this person at least theyā€™re consistent if anything.

3 Likes

Suddenly he didnā€™t rate any :wink:

10 Likes

LMBOā€¦ right :smile:

1 Like

Thatā€™s awful. Honestly, I never understood until I was 50 y/o and started watching Dr. Philā€¦ Why ass holes feel good by hurting other people. They are jelous of you and they have been hurt.
Get what happened to me this Christmas.
My ssss put me as a cosigher on a credit card even though I said ā€œnoā€.
He said ā€œIt will only be for one year to improve my creditā€.
I decided since my other child has 2 felonies and he had no previous trouble, that I would not call the cops on him. Soā€¦ 5 years went by. A few times he couldnā€™t make the payment and I gave it to him because my credit is excellent and I didnā€™t want to tarnish it.
This Christmas, I decided to pay it off so I could put an end to worrying and being hurt about it.
Like a stupid idiot, I handed him the 1100 dollars and he promised in front of me, my husband and his wife that he would pay it off the next working day post xmas. Well, he didnā€™t.
I offered my heart on a platter, and he shit on it and them rubbed his heal on it.
I have told him I will not talk to him ever again until he pays it off.
This month, he couldnā€™t even pay $69 minimum payment, so another $30 was tacked on to the 29% interest rate. He makes about 1000 a week, but he obviously has severe issues controlling his money. I think I will have to pay it off again in order to get rid of this problem. My other child is in jail for getting a credit card illegally in her daughterā€™s name. I take care of her daughter, but noā€¦ No thank you, I only get how I am taking her child. She shoots up heroin, so itā€™s better that she is in jail. Her and her husband have stolen things right out of my house. For example, a TV right off the wall of the bedroom. I am not going to help her when she gets out and if she fails, she will blame me. I feel bad for sitting comfortably in my warm, clean house drinking my milk. They would take all that I have if I let them. The saddest thing is that these are my children. So, you guysā€¦ Now you know why I enjoy vaping so much. Iā€™m so sure each of you have problems in your life too. And you canā€™t have it all. My mother said ā€œIf you have one good friend in your lifetime, you are a rich personā€. That is so true. nothing is more important than someone who will stand by you no matter what. I tried that with my kids but perhaps you canā€™t always stand by some people. Why did I raise schmucks? Too nice, I suppose. LOL. At this point, Iā€™m just trying to learn how to keep them away from me. It really hurts when you are so disappointed by your kids.

3 Likes

If youā€™ll tell me which recipes, Iā€™ll try them and give you stars if I like em.
Isnā€™t there someone who can tell who gives the ratings on things?

2 Likes

No one hurts you more than family. And we all have situations. Show me the family that doesnā€™t and Iā€™ll beg them to adopt me.

One thing that Iā€™m sure youā€™ve considered is many of us are enablers. We do things that not only causes but actually reinforces negative behavior in others, especially our children. Iā€™m very fortunate that my step son who I have raised from age 2 has never gotten into drugs or alcohol. In fact heā€™s a teetotaler in that he doesnā€™t touch anything including cigarettes. But thatā€™s not to say heā€™s any saint. At age 22 he has no drive or ambition, still lives at home, and all his money goes into car payments, insurance, and the rest wasted on his tummy. He eats fast food at least 2 times daily. Even when my wife cooks something he loves, heā€™ll eat that then go out and grab something from Chic Fil A or something. And heā€™s not fat like me, in fact heā€™s quite fit. But the root cause of this behavior escapes me. I have no way of knowing how it started. All I know is the fact heā€™s allowed to live here and all his needs are met by his mother an me actually enables him to live the way he does. But thatā€™s all changing. Iā€™ve given him until May 1 to get out or pay rent and utilities. Either way heā€™s going to be financially responsible for his own life soon. This decision did not come without any contention though. My wife and I had to have a few ā€œwords of prayerā€ to come to an agreement, you know with me being a step parent and all. But in the end itā€™s the right thing to do. Mild in comparison to what youā€™re dealing with, but the principle is the same. Tough love baby, tough love.

2 Likes

Maybe put up a warning that if you intentionally downgrade a recipe for no reason you will be booted on the sign-up page?

1 Like

I donā€™t knowā€¦ I kinda like the way that a downgrading schmuckā€™s stars just ā€œmagically disappearā€! :sunglasses: It kinda sends a message to them that ā€œsomeone is watching you buddy!ā€ :rage:

6 Likes

Perhaps they should be sent to the DOWNGRADING SCHMUCK ALERT! thread each time they try to look at a recipe. Ooooooo am I evil :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

Now that would be kinda cool as well! :sunglasses: I like that gauntlet! :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

I went through that expecially with my son. One day I said to him ā€œI donā€™t care if you live in a treeā€. Ya, he throws that up at me still occationally. Boy, they sure know how to push our buttons. My daughter from jail wrote me last weekā€¦ā€œI think you are having a breakdown like your mother didā€. I sent her a $50 money order and told her ā€œIā€™ve never had a breakdown, but I doubt youā€™d know from jailā€.
Yes, you are doing him a disadvantage if you donā€™t force him out. Itā€™s hard.I ha d to tell my kids they couldnā€™t come and stay overnight if they didnā€™t have a place to live.
The law isā€¦ Once you let them stay even one night, youā€™d have to legally evict them to get them out.
Yup, once my son pulled that one on me and wouldnā€™t leave.My son in law sat his butt on my porch and refused to leave and I holored at him until he couldnā€™t stand it anymore.He went and lived in his car and parked it outside my gate. Itā€™s just so nice here, all clean with phone, internet, ect.
Itā€™s not your responsibility. You raised him and taught him all he needs to know. I had to tell my daughter that the only way we could have a relationship is if I say ā€œHow are youā€ and she says ā€œfineā€. Otherwise all their problems are yours and we worry so much. I learned, they wonā€™t work if they are not hungry. Youā€™ve got to let him get hungry. I also suggest you get him a deep fryer, If you donā€™t have one. I love mine.

3 Likes

And have their name with an icon put next to it like this - :thumbsdown: and when you hover your mouse over it a pop up shows all their rating activity. Whoomp, there it is.

4 Likes

Now that is a killer idea!

@SthrnMixer - I would prefer instead of the :-1: icon they be given a much more appropriate phallic symbol similar to these
http://static2.therichestimages.com/cdn/568/299/90/c/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/turkey-cappadocia-goreme-penis-rock-love-valley.jpg

2 Likes

Youā€™re missing the point. Hee haw, pun intended! :slight_smile: Weā€™re talking about a downgrade, not upgrade like your photo.

4 Likes

Now I am ROLLING, yes, roflā€¦

3 Likes