Ecig Banned... Dumb S#!T

I’m watching the news and The National Parks Admin. has banned Ecigs in national parks and everywhere cigs are banned. I guess they are afraid we will start a forest fire.

3 Likes

Not surprising. Just another angle to convince the public there is danger in Ecigs and that they are a tobacco product. Honestly what is surprising is it took them this long to do this…

4 Likes

In reality that is just another notch on Big Tobaccos gun. It’s one more in what will be total destruction of vaping as we know it today. The consensus is to sit back and watch it all happen. I read that today’s traffic on ELR doubled the normal number of hits but there wasn’t one visitor to any of the advocacy threads. If we as vapers were half as passionate about protecting our vaping rights as we are about making our juice we might stand a chance. (Or not) At least we would have fought for our beliefs. I may be an idiot and I don’t claim to have the answers, but I grew up with a generation that fought for its rights. That generation impeached a president and changed the world. Masses unified have power. I’m preaching, but mostly to myself and the same few that agree.

4 Likes

I agree that you should have a voice, and use it to speak out against mis-information. With this being a diy based forum most people who visit, come here with that in mind. I looked at this post and almost didn’t even click on it because I knew it was bad news. The unfortunate truth is most people only care about things they have some sort of interest in. Smokers became a minority and then they got stepped on. Vapers are even smaller in numbers. Funny thing one of my friends that still smokes made a remark about how bad vaping is for you. I saw these false post he placed on social media. I rarely comment there, but I did troll him to look deeper.

4 Likes

I totally agree. We need to be a lot more assertive on the fight to keep our vaping rights before it’s too late. The establishment is constantly chipping away on what we know as vaping. How I wish all of us were as passionate as you JZ aka @JohnZena .

That’s so terrible. Vaping has been reported to be a worst option for nic delivery without much resistance from the vape community. Almost all resistance to the lies is omitted or rarely seen or heard. The only vaping info that make it to the press is bad news. We need a platform to get our testimonials out to the public. They don’t know the benefits of vaping… only the lies that’s published.

2 Likes

It saddens me when I sign on to the forum page and the health and advocacy threads haven’t been read by ANYONE for 23 days. Not one member new, old or passing through in 23 days. I get it, I understand, it’s a pain in the ass. There isn’t one of these members that can look me in the face and say that they couldn’t make the time to at least sign the petitions or join CAASA. In the get it out of the way, I don’t give a shit frame of mind, it takes 3 minutes. I don’t want to get political but regardless of what party you stand behind, when have Americans allowed their government to blindly lead them by the hand? When did BY the people FOR the people turn into BY the GOVT. for the GOVT.?

2 Likes