So what's really up?

Continuing the discussion from Ecig Banned… Dumb S#!T:

Almost daily I here of new rules and regulations that’s ripping away at what we know of as vaping. If we can’t pull together as one solid voice, nothing said here or any other forum will be heard. A huge effort is needed if you expect to be able enjoy vaping as you know it. In lieu of some of the turmoil of forums banning honest forum members abouts comments that don’t adhere to said forum rules is one reason why the vape community can’t make a case against the establishment that’s against us all. As long as forums fight amongst one another, the whole vape community will remain segmented. All these little tiny communities will not be heard. An effort need to be made to bridge these differences so we can all speak out together. So many of us are so worried about their status in the community and little focus is placed on vaping as a whole. How can ECF, ELR Forum, Reddit and VU all pull together? That’s a lot of people that may be able to make a difference together. Some type of proactive approach need to be made thwart some of this BS that’s being forced upon us. These forum heads need to unite these forums if we stand a chance. Most vapers don’t even know of the Deeming Regulations. Forums and vape shop owners need to get the word out and sign people up to show strength against the establishment.

How can we do this? If you think this isn’t your problem too, you are sadly mistaken! You have a responsibility or you will suffer in the end.

18 Likes

Well said my friend.

4 Likes

Word up brutha ! I will keep emailing congressmen and keep signing ! I agree strength in numbers, but how can we unite with these other forums? we need some form of vapestock lol that we can all gather and sign and while we’re at have some contests and prizes IF U SIGN

4 Likes

I love the idea of Vapestock!!! That would be awesome! We definitely need some way to unite as one and be heard!

2 Likes

I’m signed up with other forums, but I have zero clout. Maybe I will copy and paste this post and see how it’s received. I really got nothing to lose.

5 Likes

Me as well, VU but i lerk and don’t really have a presence there at all. Post it see what reaction it gets. All we want is participation and a few minutes for ppl to read and be informed.

3 Likes

I do not do any type of social media, in fact, this is the only forum I have ever posted too, I have signed with CAASA and I am going to make some flyers with the website on it and take it to my local vape shop so they can hand them out with vape purchases…it may get a few more people to sign and become interested in uniting for our vaping rights…

5 Likes

We need to unite here before we can be part of anything else. If we can’t get participation from our home group how can we reach out to others.

2 Likes

I don’t have the answers but how can we get our fellow members to participate. We can lead but the the individual, to this point anyway, chooses not to follow.

2 Likes

To coin a phrase, the highway to hell is paved with good intentions. We need an aggressive in your face campaign to wake the sleeping giant. I don’t have the intellect to lead a campaign but I will stand at that persons side committedly. I’m frustrated.

2 Likes

I think most people here are aware. Whether most have signed up with CASAA… I don’t know. My main concern is alerting those not on forums and uniting forums for some type of super petition. That plus getting the word out to those that’s not on forums would help get our numbers up. There are millions that vape, but only a small percentage know their vaping future may be in jeopardy.

2 Likes

Very well said…I think we could get the word out by spreading it through our local vape shops everywhere…vapors need eliquid and what better way than to hand out some sort of flyer with critical information about vaping rights on it when they come to buy supplies…it may open some eyes to the issues we as vapers face

1 Like

Advise me on what I can do along those same lines. I’m committed, just not as knowledgeable. I have about 10 vape shops in my area. I have a printer. I can message you my email. I’ll back my words with action.

2 Likes

I don’t know exactly what to say…I think we need someone who is well-spoken on the politics of this and have them write something we can copy and print to hand out

I’m not shy. That person is Pro_Vapes.

1 Like

Yeah I think he would be perfect for this job!!!

What do you say General?

@Pro_Vapes are you up for this job?

They are the ones who should be most concerned and leading the campaign. The future of most vape shop is very uncertain if the regulations go thru as is.

As far as the vapers I know my first question is do you about the deeming reg. I explain what it is and how vaping could change. Some don’t show much concern but they will regret it when they can’t get liquid or have to pay double or triple for it.

All they need to know is here. You can print what you feel is important and pass it along. I’ve also got concerned vapers email address and send them this link.

From the CASAA site
How You Can Help

5 Likes

I realize I have not been doing my part in keeping our vaping rights. I just followed @Pro_Vapes link to How you can help, and just emailed my lawmakers and joined the CASAA movement. I am with @SunnyT in going to our local vape stores with flyers to hand out to help unite and inform the vaping public. BTW @SunnyT is my roommate and best friend so we can work together in our area to help get the word out. She has led me to this forum and helped inform me about vaping rights being taken away. I thank everyone who is helping keep our vaping rights alive!

5 Likes