Ecigexpress Coupon Code / Sales

7 Likes

I just ordered from them last night. This am I got my coupon errr oh well still was able to use the 10% discount code. More excuses to buy more !

1 Like

Of course they have a coupon. Why wouldn’t they after I placed an order three days ago?
Harrumph!

3 Likes

Has to be murphy’s law or something…seems to happen every single time! LoL. Like @Amy2 said, it’s a good excuse to get more of what I already wanted. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

When your in their site look to sign up for their news letter every month they send me a coupon of course I’m not 100% sure when it comes in but theirs a deal every month at the bottom of their coupon is an additional coupon for another time u order within the month of 10% just invade some of y’all weren’t aware of how to get these coupons !

2 Likes

Ok, I’m not a big fan of the regular Facebook; too much garbage in my face all the time! However, FB does have a phone app called “Paper”. It’s the FB I can tolerate. You can set the feed for exactly what you want to see and the other crap never rears it’s ugly head. This is the way I get my notification of vendor sales and coupons. Tip: If you get tired of a feed, you have to log out and log back in to make it go away. Happy notifications!

4 Likes

Well…there goes my vape budget for this month. LoL I just…I had to. Thanks a lot @JimK! :stuck_out_tongue: But, soon I’ll be able to hang with the big kids and all their yummy looking custard recipes! Only 60 more flavors on the wish list to go!

3 Likes

Gotta do whatcha gotta do! Nice selection!!

p.s. You’re welcome ; )

2 Likes

You’re not alone…

1 Like

LoL Nice! Oh, sweet misery. It loves company, they say… :smile:

2 Likes

Flavor West Lovers: this weekend sale.

2 Likes

Yet another for Nature Flavors:

1 Like

They have one again but it expires today. 10% off on code DIYMIXER
Just got a newsletter, 20% off Signature flavours code SIGNATURE20 valid to 14-6
30% off Nature’s flavours, code NF30 doesn’t say to when.
#&*@%$ I just ordered!
Well, I got the 10% anyway. Didn’t have much signature and only one Nature, mostly FA and FW.
Edit again, I just see Jimk has the NF30 listed above, it is still valid!

1 Like

Don’t know if you are a Facebook person, but, that’s how I get alot of my sales notifications. And if you’re an iPhone owner, FB has an app called “Paper”; great app cause it gets rid of all the usual FB screen crap and loads what you really want to see in your feed.

1 Like

[quote=“Jimk, post:14, topic:18913”]
Don’t know if you are a Facebook person
[/quote]No, I’m not. I’ve deleted my account ages ago, don’t like their privacy policy.
No iPhone either, I am very happy with my dumb phone. I do lunchbreak at primary school, kids laugh at me, think I’m some kind of Fred Flinstone.

I hear you on that one…

I put the bare minimum of personal info on any social group and opt out of 99% of things; don’t really like being a statistic or used for social experiments.

Nothing wrong with that! At the months end, when I have to shell out $325 for a family of 5 smart phones, I wish they were all dumb phones!

1 Like

[quote=“Jimk, post:16, topic:18913”]
At the months end, when I have to shell out $325 for a family of 5 smart phones, I wish they were all dumb phones!
[/quote]Auch, :cold_sweat: it’s 8 euros a month for my dumb phone.

1 Like

3 Likes

Nice Black Friday pricing! Coupon code “FLAVORFEASTVAPERFB” gets you an addition 10% off. Just ordered about 20 flavors myself and the price came to $1.70 per bottle…not bad. :+1:

I’ve tryed every coupon code and none of them are working.