Efun.top - Discount, coupons, deals, giveaways update

Styled Cheap Vaping: High performance but cheap price !

Skill Style RDA RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer 24mm

$22.99 IJOY RDTA 5

IJOY RDTA 5 Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer 4ml is the fifth generation in the RDTA line, the innovative top fill design, makes the refill never been so simple!

Price: $22.99 !

Features:
Capacity: 4 ML
Diameter: 25 mm
Innovative Top Fill System
Adjustable bottom airflow
Adjustable side airflow
Convenient and fast wick
Resin Drip Tip
Single coil build available
Best airflow and flavor

1 Like

Super Discount: How Do You Choose? $7.99 Single Or Dual ?

Digiflavor Fuji GTA Genisis Tank Atomizer 6ml(Single Coil Version)

Digiflavor Fuji GTA Genisis Tank Atomizer 5.5ml( Dual Coil Version)

Both in the same price : $7.99 !
Which one do you prefer? Click them and pick one!

<New Arrival> $169.99 Aria X Anarchist Solara DNA

Aria x Anarchist Solara DNA 200 Mod is a 200W TC monster with an authentic Evolv DNA200 chip, a 1200mAh 3 cell LiPo battery, and it is ergonomically designed with a spring-loaded, gold-plated 510 connection and laser etchings of the Aria and Anarchist logos.

Good price:$169.99!

Specifications:
Black PVD 510 Connection With Drip Well
Gold-Plated Brass, Spring-Loaded Pin
Laser Etched Engravings
1200mAh 3 Cell Li-Po Battery
Output Power - 1W to 200W
Output Voltage - 0.5V to 9.0V
Temperature Protection - 200F to 600F
OLED Screen
Locked Mode
Stealth Mode
Power Locked Mode
Resistance Lock
Power Locked Mode
Max Temp Adjust
Auto Power Down
Firmware Update and Charge via Included Micro USB

AV Avid Life Style Revolver Timekeeper Mech Mod

Genius V2 Style Tank

Dog V3 Style RDA Rebuildable Atomizer

Волнующая цена!$18.99!Joyetech EGo AIO ProBox Kit - 2100mAh

Joyetech eGo AIO ProBox Kit - 2100mAh,being all-in-one style, attaches the distinct antileak cup design with 2ml e-liquid capacity.

Specifications:
Size: 23 x 43.5 x 101.0mm
Battery capacity: 2100mAh
Atomizer capacity: 2ml
Gears: High, low, off
Color: Rubber Black, Gloss Black, Resin

Do you need a Terminator Kit 75W TC $36.99?

Terminator Kit 75W TC Tempreture Control is patented designed with built-in medical standard intelligent pump and 10ml e-liquid bottle ,which can automatically refill RDA coil while smoking.

Stirring price: $36.99!
It is Auto-refilling,more convenient than normal squonker mod!

Specifications:
1Terminator Kit
USB Charger
1Accessories Bag
Warranty Card
1Use Manual
Gift box package

Tell me about DOVPO EMBER 80 Kit $32.99 !

DOVPO EMBER 80 Kit is an advanced box mod.This powerful beast is compatible with single or dual 18650 batteries and comes with interchangeable cover plates to match your personal style. It is specially designed for your mechanical enthusiast.

Price: $32.99 !

Specifications:
Size: 39.5mm x 25.0mm x 70.0mm
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Surface Treatment: Anodized
Thread: 510
Display: 0.91-inch OLED
Input Voltage: 3.00v - 4.25v
Output Voltage: 0.50v - 8.00v
Wattage Range: 5.0W - 80.0W
Temperature Range: 200°F - 600°F/100°C - 315°C
Working Mode: Wattage/ByPass/Ni200/Ti/Ss316L

Hi Andy, I placed an order 24 days ago for 2 Geekvape Peerless rdas. They were in pre order status then and I keep noticing the pre order end date keeps getting extended. When are you actually getting them in stock? I sent an email to your support address and received no response.

Smok G80 Mod Kit With Spirals Tank $40.99

Smok G80 Mod Kit with Spirals Tank has the characteristics of compact size and easy-to-read OLED screen. While the Spirals tank provides multi-level taste and e-juice saving as for its adjustable small airflow slots and precise wicking hole.

Good Price: $40.99!

Specifications:
Spirals Tank
Size: 22 x 48mm
Capacity: 2ml
Thread: 510
G80 MOD
Size: 75.5 x 38.5 x 26.5
Output Power: 6w - 80w
Output Voltage: 0.8v - 9v
Resistance Range: 0.1ohm - 3ohm (vw mode)/ 0.06ohm - 3ohm (tc mode)
Temp Range: 200F - 600F/ 100C - 315C

Illustrious 24mm Style RDA

ALPINE 24mm Style RDTA

Did you get a reply yet?. I contacted them yesterday about the peerless and was told the blue one was in stock now and the black one would be in on the 25th. They didn’t mention the other colours.

1 Like

No reply yet Doc but I just checked my orders again on the site and it shows the black one was supposedly shipped out to me on the 18th. I also ordered the red one the same day and it is still in “processing” status. :neutral_face:

@andycolins It might be a good idea to answer your customers questions when they’re put to you. Especially when it involves an item they have paid for. Your customer service has a bad enough reputation as it is,

2 Likes

I’m certain being ignored is quite rude in any culture. I am also certain that I will not be ordering from efun again.

1 Like

Dear, we have blue one and black one in stock now, and silver one and red one may be in stock within this week.

Dear, we’re really sorry to make you unpleased. Now we have blue and black in stock. and red one and silver one may be in stock within this week. Could you tell me which color you have ordered? If silver and red ,we will deliver it to you at once if they are in stock.

Black and red.

would you like to change red one to blue or black? could you also tell me your order number?

I already ordered a black one 100076101 . I don’t need two. The order number for the red one is 100076102.