Efun.top - Discount, coupons, deals, giveaways update

Round Two>>

Wismec EXO SKELETON ES300.Price: $39.99, left: 3pcs. Coupon Code: SK3

Hellvape Dead Rabbit.Price: $0.99. Left: 3pcs. Coupon Code: SK4

More big promotion, please graspe the chance to get it!!

1 Like

Want to try the cheap BENECIG Stuff? Look!

Hi everyone,
Three items for you, please choose which one do you like. You can find every one you want in cheap price on efun.top!

BENECIG TOPEN Kit is the newest pen style starter kit from BENECIG which brings the user experiences to the top level of flavor the battery has a 2600mAh super high capacity.TOPEN tank is 2ml capacity and using the 0.3ohm Flavor Coil that we specially design it will bring you a smooth and flavorful clouds.
Price: $22.49 Color: Gold, Silver, Rainbow

BENECIG Honeycomb 75w mod designed by BENECIG with heart is a powerful mod in a most compact design supported by one 18650 battery. The new and powerful chip has maximum output of 75 watts and it also has advanced temperature control functions which definitely satisfies any vaper in every aspect.
Price: $20.99 Color: Black, Red, Grey, White

Please check out the kit>>BENECIG Honeycomb 75W Starter Kit-$31.99

@andycolins please explain how to get the dead rabbit for .99 cents

Hi, I’m so sorry that the flash sale for dead rabbit is over, but you can grab other product on GMT +8 9:00am, 31th Aug.
You can grab two product usin the coupon code which writen on the picture. Every product has 3pcs, when they are grabed, the coupon code will be invalid.
I hope it can help you, if you have any question about it, please tell me, thank you very much.

1 Like

oh ok thank you for responding

1 Like

You understood that? :rofl:

1 Like

lol, I’m so sorry for my poor english.:joy: Two products can be purchased every day, the inventory of every product is 3pcs, you can use the coupon code to buy the product with cheap price. The coupon code is writen on the picture.
When the product is sold out, the coupon code will be invalid. I hope you can understand this time.

3 Likes

Perfectly. Thank you for clarifying.

1 Like

Sigelei Kaos Spectrum VS Sigelei KAOS Z, Progress or Backward?

Hi everybody,
Do you remember Sigelei Kaos Spectrum VS Sigelei KAOS Z? They are the representatives of Sigelei Kaos mod. But compared with Sigelei Kaos Spectrum, how do you think about Sigelei KAOS Z? Progress or Backward? Please comment to us~~

Sigelei Kaos Spectrum 230W TC VW Variable Wattage Mod features 6 changeable LED colours and has a pure power output of 230W and has “the most stable microprocessor” on the market!
The Kaos Spectrum has a bright, clear 0.96" TFT display, as well as variable wattage and temperature controls. This device requires 2 x 18650 batteries (not included), and is compatible with coils that have a resistance range of 0.1~3.0 ohm.
Price: $36.99on efun.top.

Please learn more about Sigelei KAOS Z-$47.99

:+1: !!!

16 posts were split to a new topic: “Save the Children” and Manufacturer/Vendor Marketing Strategies

You May Not Find The Different Between Joyetech Atopack Penguin(SE)

Hi friends,
Do you remember Joyetech Atopack Penguin Starter Kit which is like a cute penguin, when I heard we have a new Joyetech Atopack Penguin SE Starter Kit need to sell on our site, actually, I have no idea what’s the difference between these two products. I even doubt that we update the wrong product, when I check them again and again, now I find the difference, I hope you will find them.
50W Joyetech ATOPACK PENGUIN SE is made for PETG and silicon, which are healthy, heat resistant and recyclable.

Now, let’s introduce our new product>>
Joyetech ATOPACK PENGUIN SE All-in-one kit, special edition of Joyetech ATOPACK PENGUIN. Max 50w output wattage.
Size: 26.5mm52.0mm102.5mm Cartridge capacity: 8.8ml/2.0ml Battery capacity: 2000mAh Max charging current: 2A Maximum output wattage: 50W Just $20.99, you can buy it on efun.top.

50W Joyetech Atopack Penguin just $19.99, if you are interested in it, please check out>> 50W Joyetech Atopack Penguin

2 Likes

Daily Special Deal & Vandy Vape PYRO 24 RDTA

Hi everyone,
Today, we will give you a special deal and introduce one new stuff for you, please pay attention!
The Vandy Vape PYRO 24 RDTA Tank is designed for easy fill and extreme flavor. It measures 24.4mm in diameter. The postless build deck makes coil building an easy thing. Mixed airflow intake system provides optimal flavor taste and massive cloud.
Please remember to get it for $21.49 on efun.top

And then, daily special deal, please seize the chance to get it, just one day!!
Just $24.99, you can get the item.
Please learn more>> Digiflavor DF 60 Box Mod

1 Like

[Significant Event]SNOWWOLF VFENG 230W TC Kit $69.99

The SNOWWOLF Vfeng 230W TC Kit is unique and has a Robot design, featuring an mechanical shape with scientific and technological sense, innovative big 1.30〞TFT color screen mechanism and changeable LED SNOWWOLF LOGO. The Vfeng 230W is powered by dual High drain 18650 and the maximum out of 230W.
Price: $69.99 Color: Black, Blue, Yellow

Specifications:
Size463487mm
MaterialZinc Alloy+SS
Screen1.30〞TFT color screen
Watt Range10-230W
BatteryHigh drain 18650*2
Support atomizer resistance0.1-3.0ohm
Support color screen changing
Color: black. Stainless, yellow

Free Shipping on Efun.Top From Now On, Do You Believe?

Hi customers,
Efun.top is always trying to make big disount for you guys. Because many customers advice to us that it is better to ship free. So from now on, it will be free shipping on widesite. You can pay attention to our latest news on efun.top.
As the pioneer, we launch the first free shipping product, and then we will have more and more product that you can enjoy shipping free. Pay attention, it is not a big promotion, it is a efun.top’s strategy reform.It’s just the beginning and it’s never going to end.:running_man:

Laisimo L1 200W Bluetooth TC Mod can fire up to 200W and supports Ni200(Nickel), Titanium, and Stainless Wire in temperature control mode. The Laisimo L1 200W TC has a large 2.4 inch OLED colored unique display screen which allows you easily view your vape settings. Free shipping now, and just 100 sets, please seize the chance !

Daily Special Deal>>
Eleaf Istick 100W MOD just $9.99 on efun.top.

3 Likes

<Efun.Top> Labor Day: Up To $20 off +Extra 5%OFF

Hi Customer,
Efun.top makes a big promotion for you, up to $20 off, and using coupon code: LRD, you can enjoy extra 5% off. The price will go up when the promotion is over.
Please check to learn more>> Labor Day: Up To $20 off +Extra 5%OFF
Time: 3rd–5th Sep.

There are some new hot items you may be interested:
Digiflavor Siren 2 MTL
Vandy Vape Berserker MTL
Geekvape Peerless RDTA
Sigelei Kaos Spectrum 230W TC
SMOK GX350 Kit

Don’t have IJOY CAPO 100W kit? You Are Out of Date!

Hey, hey, hey,
Everybody, new ijoy product is coming, as the representative of high fasion and high performance, it is absolutely the new favorite vape for you in Sep. Ok, let’s go~~
Firstly, IJOY CAPO 100 Kit comes with a CAPO 100 Box MOD and a Captain Mini subohm tank. I believe you guys should not be unfamiliar with the tank, so I troduct the mod:
The CAPO 100 MOD is powered by a 3750mAh 21700 cell with 40A continuous discharge current, which drives the CAPO up to 100W and dramatically shrinks down its size. The highlight of the mod is that it can be suitable for many different batteries.
Battery type:
high-rate 21700 battery (continuous discharge current≄40A, included)
high-rate 20700 battery (continuous discharge current≄40A)
high-rate 18650 battery with adapter (continuous discharge current≄25A)

There is a giveaway on our online store, please click and join us>> IJOY CAPO 100

If you are interested in the batteries, they are in stock now!!
IJOY 20700 Battery, featuring a diameter of 20.4mm and a length of 70.1mm, has a 3000mAh large battery capacity with 40A max continuous discharging current.

1 Like

You Deserve These new products in Sep.

Hi vapes,
It will be a nice September, I hope you will be happy and heathy in every day. Now,as the begining of September, I will introduce some new products to you, you can find both them on efun.top.

Firstly, MTL has been a hot topic among vapers, how to product your lung when you enjoy the vape has become the focus of factory’s concern. This new product you deserve.

You may be find the design of the item’s drip is different from other RDA, it is the special point of the product. [url=https://www.efun.top/cthulhu-mtl-rda.html]Cthulhu MTL /url form Cthulhu MOD is designed for mouth to lung and restricted lung hit vapers. It is a short and compact RDA with 22mm diameter and 22.5mm height to deliver optimal mouth to lung hits in a power range of 12W – 50W. This MTL RDA comes with adjustable in and out airflow by 3 air holes on the top cap which directly flow to the bottom coil.
Please remember login to get it for $13.99

The Last but not the least, Smok has a new product,again!!

More handsome appearance, more solid performace, if you long for high fashion and high quality, believe me. you should get one. SMOK G-PRIV2 is an advanced version of the G-PRIV, a new touch-screen kit from SMOK. It consists of a G-PRIV2 mod and TFV8 X-Baby tank. Compared with the G-PRIV, it has a slimmer body and upgraded user interface, giving you a more comfortable hand-feel and clearer screen with higher definition.

Ok, that’s all, you can find all of these prodcuts on efun.top. Enjoy your vapes, enjoy your life!

1 Like

You Lack This TC MOD! 200W Smoant GAIA TC

The Smoant GAIA MOD is an exquisite and compact TC Box MOD with a beautiful GAIA decorative pattern and OLED screen. Powered by dual 18650 batteries and its own 218 chips, it provides 200W maximum power output and supports VW/ TC modes with the resistance range of atomizer from 0.1ohm to 5ohm.
Price: $57.99 Color: Gold and Silver are available.

These Specifications you should to know:Size: Updating, Max wattage: 200W, Battery type: Dual 18650 batteries (no included),Mode: VW/ TC, Display: 0.96-inch, Resistance range: 0.1 - 5.0 ohm, Suitable tank: no overhang with 26 mm tanks, Thread: 510 thread.

You Never know What surprise Eleaf IStick Tria Give You

Hi friends,
eleaf has product a new item now, and I think it can give you some surprising points, if you have never buy eleaf product, you can try this one.
The Eleaf iStick Tria Kit comes with a iStick Tria TC Box MOD and an Ello S Atomizer.The iStick Tria MOD is powered by triple 18650 cells, supporting a maximum output of 300W. Along with a 0.91-inch display and upgradable firmware, the iStick Tria MOD gives a stable and powerful performance. You can buy it for $44.99 on efun.top,and three colors are available.

Besides, if you are interested in iStick Tria mod, that’s no problem, you can get it on efun.top for $30.99, please click to learn more>>Eleaf IStick Tria