Efun.top - Discount, coupons, deals, giveaways update

<$9.99 Zone>Kanger Nebox 60w TC Just $9.99

Hi everyone,
Please pay attention, There is a three days flash sale, you just need $9.99 can get the Kanger Nebox 60w TC Starter Kit, Please don’t wait, when the big promotion is over, we will change back to the original price.
Kanger NEBOX 60W TC Starter Kit Kanger’s first integration of a tank and a Mod. Nebox inherits advantages of subtank, but with 10ml large capacity. It supports TEMP control function with 60W wattage. The all in one design make it the ultimate in portability, convenience and performance.

Price: $9.99
Flash Time: Sep 15th—17th

(50%OFF) IJOY CAPO 100 $39.99 on efun.top!

The IJOY CAPO 100 Kit comes with a CAPO 100 Box MOD and a Captain Mini subohm tank. The CAPO 100 MOD is powered by a 3750mAh 21700 cell with 40A continuous discharge current, which drives the CAPO up to 100W and dramatically shrinks down its size. And the Captain Mini features thread-less coil design, groove chassis and sliding top fill.
Just $39.99 on efun.top!

Call Me Geekvape Athena Squonker RDA+Box Mod
If you remember, I recommend Geekvape Athena Squonker Kit for you guys. Now, we give you more choices for you, and it is cheaper than kit, let’s see>>
[url=https://www.efun.top/geekvape-athena-squonker-rda-rebuilding-dripping-atomizer.html]Geekvape Athena Squonker[/urlRDA–$15.49

Description:
Compatible with both 810 & 510 drip tips.
Top angled airflow design,leakproof while producing outstanding flavor.
Dual postless build deck design,Easy to build and perfect for large size coils.
Deep juicewell provides generous amount of liquid storage on the RDA.

Geekvape Athena Squonker Box Mod–$22.99

Features:
Easy access safety lock switch to prevent accidental firing.
Compatible with 18650 Battery.Powerful, Compact & lightweight.
6.5ml Silicone squonk bottle for softer feel.

Let Me Tell You Secret VGME Style BF Squonk $38.99!

My customers,
You Know that BF Squonk is more and more popular, so today I would like to introduce a new BF Squonk to you, I’m sure you will like it!
VGME Style BF Squonk comes with VGME Style squonk box mod and VGME Style BF RDAThe mod is a squonk mod with 8ml capacity bottom feeder silicone bottle. The box mod is made from stabilized wood with colorful and beautiful wood grain pattern. It is powered by 1 x 18650 battery (not included). RDA is made from stabilized wood (cap, drip tip) with colorful and beautiful wood grain pattern, and stainless steel (base).

Now you can buy the mod on efun.top just for $38.99, please check>>VGME Style BF Squonk

Vapefly Nicolas MTL
Vapefly Fantasy Mini Sub Ohm

Limited Supply, Don’t Miss Out:80W Joyetech CUBOID Lite

Hi vapers,
The new brand Joyetech CUBOID Lite is released on efun.top, there is 5% off discount for 100 top, please seize the chance, please remember the coupon code:JCLWE.

The Joyetech Cuboid Lite features a large 1.45 inch refined and rich color display with the most advanced vaping system, the cuboid lite is such one of a kind box mod that fits your hand comfortable. It handles 80W max power with a sequence of unique features including 2A quick charge, real-time lock, preheat and nicotine intake calculation and temperature protect for charging.
You can get it for $47.49on efun.top,there is 5% off discount for 100 top.

How To Get Extremely Smoke Experience? Vandy Vape Triple 28 $23.49

Hi vapers,
This is efun.top again, I bring the new product to you this time, the stuff can give you extremely thick smoke experience, do you wanna get one to try, please follow me.

Vandy Vape Triple 28 RTA comes with revolutionary postless build deck for triple coil build, providing triple flavor. It is large size that comes with 28mm diameter and can hold 2ml / 4ml e-liquid. The bottom airflow hits the coils at the bottom, bringing dense flavor and nice amount of clouds.
Please remember just $23.49, you can get the brand item on efun.top!

Specifications:
Stainless steel construction;
Gold plated 510 connector pin;
Diameter: 28mm;
Capacity: 2ml / 4ml;
Convenient top filling design;
Support triple or dual coil system;
Postless build deck;
Bottom adjustable airflow;

1 Like

Desire X-Box 200W TC

Hi men,
I think this item just belongs to you, how can I describle it, just one word, I think: luxury! It may prograss your taste, ok, please see the detail about the item>>
Desire X-Box TC MOD has an attractive Swarovski-like cutting panel with glowing logo as well as ergonomic design, which provides a top level hand feel. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, the X-Box supports max 200W output power. And advanced working modes will satisfy different vaping needs. $49.99 on efun.top

Specifications:
Battery: 2x 18650 cells (Not included)
Output wattage: 1 - 200W
Mode: VW/TC
Thread: 510 thread

Box Mod VS Squonk Mod , like or dislike, why?

Hi everyone,
You may know that Squonk Mod is more and more popular among vapers, and some one even say that squonk mod will beyond traditional box mod, how do you think about it? Will the innovative vapes win, or the traditional is always the classic, please tell me.

Today, I will introduce some squnok kit or RDA to you!
1, Geekvape Athena Squonker Kit

Geekvape Athena Squonker Kit comes with a complete set of a mechanical squonk mod and a squonk RDA with 6.5ml juice reservoir.it is designed to be compact,lightweight and powerful.

If you want to know about mod, please check>>Athena Squonker Mod, please remember to login get 50% off discount!
Or if you just want buy RDA, no problem, please check>> Athena Squonker RDA, get the item for 50% off discount after login.

2,Aleader X-Drip

The?Aleader X-Drip bottom feeder squonk mechanical box mod?is a compact mod designed for squonking. It has beautiful resin body with big fire button and magnetic battery door. A 7ml squonk bottle made from food grade PET is inside. The mod is powered by 1 x 18650 battery (not included).

Actually, from my part, whatever product made from designer is a process of inheritance and innovation! Hope you guys will like them!

Never Use IJOY Capo Squonk Mod, How Dare Say You Are Vaper?

Hi vapers,
I may say you guys senior vapers, big brand ijoy launched a new product, compared with traditional box mod, the Capo Squonk Mod can satisfy your taste about shape and high performance. Let’s see the detail>>

IJOY Capo Squonk is compatible with 21700 and 20700 batteries, providing a long-lasting device with great performance capability. iJoy Capo Squonk is an innovative squonker with high performance capability and functionality.
This bottom feeding capo squonker will be the perfect device for a squonking experience.
You can get the high performance item with a low price $39.99 on efun.top.

There is a giveaway on efun.top, please join to win it for free>>IJOY Capo Squonk

Or if you wanna get the Kit, of course no problem, you can get it on efun.top, please check>>IJOY Capo Squonk Kit just $49.99.

1 Like

Hot Discount! Get The Vapefly Coil For Free!

Hi vapers,
As a vaper, we all know that coil is an indispensable part, now, you can get it for free.

You can get Vapefly 8 In 1 Coils 48pcs for free when the item is over $99!
Please remember the coil is just 99 sets, when it is over, you will have no chance to get it for free.
Coupon Code: ELASH
Seize the chance please!

1 Like

What Is Hot This Week: Aleader Funky 160W $47.99

Aleader Funky 160W box mod has beautiful interchangeable resin plates to satisfy your need to customize. Powered by 2 x 18650 batteries (not included), the output wattage can reach maximum 160W. The Funky 160W features a water resistant OLED display screen. Three power modes available: Soft, Standard, and Powerful. Please remember to get it for $47.99 on efun.top!

Specifications:
Unique interchangeable resin plates;
Wattage range: 1~160W;
0.9" OLED display screen;
Full temperature control suite: NI, TI, SS;
Power Modes: Soft / Standard / Powerful;
Resistance range (VW): 0.1~3.0 ohm;
Resistance range (TC): 0.05~1.0 ohm;
Temperature control range: 93~315’C / 200~600’F;
Battery cut-off protection: 3.2V (6.4V combined)

1 Like

Who Says Niche Brands Aren’t Good? You Can Try These Items!

Hi friends,
If you pay attention, you can find that some brands you might never hear their names are shown on all kinds of online stores. Some vapers despise these items, regarding them as products not worth trying. But I think whatever big brand was from the niche brand, so you can try these items, maybe it will surprise you!

1,Hotcig Centaur RTA

Hotcig Centaur is a 24mm single coil RTA with expandable tank capacity, and large single coil build deck, whose build deck features two gold plated post design with a single 3mm terminal per post and has large 6mm by 4mm wicking slots. You can find it for $22.99 on efun.top.

2,ASMODUS Galatek RDA W/ Squonk Pin

ASMODUS Galatek is a low profile 24mm rebuildable dripping atomizer that features a unique design. The top cap is designed to maximize heat dissipation while intensifying flavor. The cap is composed of 2 parts: a curved top piece to maximize flavor and a sleeve with 4 large holes which vent out heat during use. $24.99 on efun.top!

3,Original STEAM CRAVE

This is the feature of Original STEAM CRAVE: Top filling system;Bottom adjustable airflow;Juice flow control design with lock signs;Capacity: 10ml;Diameter: 30mm; New air intake screen design. Please remember to get it for $30.99 on efun.top.

Anyway, if niche brands want to have a popularity as big brands, it is a long road for them!

1 Like

Wotofo Shield Protection Adapter $22.49

Wotofo Shield is the first protection adapter for your favorite Mechanical Mod. It is a bliss for vapers who are still on the way to harness the advanced gears in the world of vaping. Now, you don’t have to worry about the safety issues of a mech mod.
Please remember to get it just for $22.49 on efun.top!

Features:
-First Protection adaptor to ensure a safety vaping experience.
-Brass with gold plated contact pin for better electronic conductivity.
-Multiple protection: Short circuit protection,battery protection, over out-put current protection, over out-put voltage protection, Low out-put voltage protection, Output anti-reverse protection

1 Like

REV NITRO $39.00& REV SPORT $45.00

Hi vapers,
Do you like robot, today, I will introduct two robot shape vapes to you, I hope you guys will enjoy it, and please remember to login to get the big discount!

REV NITRO 200W comes with stylish design that fits like a race driver’s glove, and a special button for increased performance whenever you need it. It is constructed of light-weight components and has the unique REV menu system to help navigate the fastest tracks. $39.00 afer login.

REV SPORT 101W is a beautiful multi-functional TC mod for your vape life in any event. Sleek and built for agility, comfort, and speed. With built-in 4200mAh battery, the mod can power up to maximum 101W. With interchangeable grills, you can personalize your REV Sport to emulate your driving style. Login to get it for $45.00

1 Like

Big Brand Big Promotion! Hot Discount For Ijoy, Smok, Wismec~~

Hi vapers,
The big promotion is coming again, I know you cannot wait for it, so let’s go, please seize the chance to get these big brand item for 5% off discount.
Please remember to use the coupon code: FSAEF
Check to learn more>>Efun.Top

These items you may be interested in:
Ijoy Captain RTA
Smok PRIV V8 Kit
WISMEC Predator 228W

Which Latest TC Mod do you like? Wotofo,REV or VOOPOO?

Hi boys and girls,
I wanna say how are you? I hope you guys are all ok.
And now, some TC box mods will be released in efun.top, if you are TC mod fans, you should get thw news, please choose one of them you like.

1,Wotofo Stentorian Basilisk 200W features beautiful look with zinc alloy and resin construction. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, it is also a powerful mod with maximum output wattage up to 200W. It is extremely durable and supports multiple modes to meet different needs of both beginners and advanced vapers. Remember to get it for $75.99

2,REV GTS 230W box mod comes with supreme luxury, HD screen and beautiful ergonomic design, and is powered by dual 18650 batteries for maximum output up to 230W. The phenomenal menu system gives you options galore for full control and the screen even features multi-color option detail to create match your vaping lifestyle.

3, VOOPOO Alpha I 222W Box Mod is a versatile box mod catering to all users, from beginners to advanced vapers, powered by the super US Gene Fun chip with dual 18650 batteries. Accurately pulsed power output max 222w under LOVE mode. Cool, clean, all-metal box fast and fastest fire speed - 0.025s. $55.99 on efun.top

In Stock! You Can Get IJOY CAPO 100W For $39.99 Now!

Hi vapers,
I know you wait for IJOY CAPO 100W a long long time, please let me tell you the good news, now, it is in stock on efun.top! So, if you guys place order now, we can ship it to you in 24 hours, just for $39.99 after you login, we will never sell the item for such a cheap price again. If you miss out the this good time, I just can say sorry to you! Ok, let check>>

IJOY CAPO 100 Kit comes with a IJOY CAPO 100 TC and a Captain Mini subohm tank. The CAPO 100 MOD is powered by a 3750mAh 21700 cell with 40A continuous discharge current, which drives the CAPO up to 100W and dramatically shrinks down its size.

Please check the video to learn more about the item>>
https://youtu.be/rsYtMPQjnGU

If you are interested in IJOY CAPO 100 BOX, you can find on efun.top too, just $29.99after login, click>>IJOY CAPO 100 TC

[Excellent Kit] $34.99 Wismec Reuleaux Rx Machina Kit

Wismec Reuleaux RX Machina Kit features in resin tube&press structure fire button, the user can replace the battery more conveniently. Interchangeable tubes make your setup always unique. RX Machina Kit is power by both 18650 and 20700 battery cell. The use of the 20700 battery greatly improves performance. The RDA adopts bottom airflow system to bring you great vaping experience.
You can place order on efun.top, just $34.99 for you!

What Is The Best Choice For RDA? I Support The Last One!

Hi friends,
This is efun.top, how about your weekend, I hope you guys had a wonderful weekend. Ok, today, I will introduce some RDA to you, some of them maybe you have seen it, because I think it is a good choice for today’s topic, I will show them to you again.

1,INNOKIN THERMO

INNOKIN THERMO is innovative all around. Different from other RDA, it is given a big deck.it can avoid burning hands. Besides, the airflow is created around the RDA, so it creates a windstorm effect to increase density. The highlight is spitback protection. The 25mm RDA can be found on efun.top, just $22.99.

2,HOTCIG Aircraft BF RDA

Firstly, I must recognize that Aircraft’s shape is beyond than last item, the simple is always the classic.Then, bottom feeding design more convenience to use it.It optimized design, available for TPD compliance. But the iron material may hot your hand if you are careless. If you like it, you can find it on efun.top, $19.99.

3,3,Geekvape Athena Squonk RDA

I recommend the last one RDA to you, if you are person who are longing for the simple, it is the best choice for you.If you are lazy vaper, I think the bottom feeding design can save your times. Top angled airflow design and it is leakproof while producing outstanding flavor.Most important, it has a specialized mod for it, Geekvape Athena Squonk Mod
If you are interested in the RDA, please don’t forget to login to get it for $15.49.

Who Says Niche Brands Aren’t Good? You Can Try These Items!

New Items for you guys>>

1,Hellvape Iron Maiden comes with a 30mm diameter and 22mm operation deck. It will become vapor’s favorite choice. Besides, you can build quite big wires into the 2mm by 3.5mm large post hole. $18.99 on efun.top!

2,Asvape Cobra Sub-Ohm provides great flavor and vapor production with it’s unique bullet-style atomizer heads.It utilizes Cobra Ni80 Nichrome atomizer heads designed for variable wattage. The atomizer head features a vertical parallel coil with multiple wicking holes that works great with high VG based e-Liquid. You can find it for $17.99.