Efun.top - Discount, coupons, deals, giveaways update

Some Ideas About Vapes You Got to Know, Specially, Beginners.

Hi friends,
Not long ago, many beginners have asked me some questions about vapes, they don’t know what items should be chosen, or what power is better for them, so today, I will introduce some new products for beginners.
Actually, many products with super power are not the best choice for beginners. The more simple it is, the more fit for vapers. What is most important for beginners, absolutely it is simple and easy to operate.

Eleaf iStick Trim comes with a iStick Trim Battery and GSTurbo Atomizer. The iStick Trim Battery is powered by 1800mAh built-in battery, supporting a maximum output of 25W, which is more suitable for beginner.The device adopts 3-level selective power of L/M/H, providing an easy way for operation. You can get it for $21.99.

If you are the new vapers who are longing for the extreme smoke experience, you can try this one. Wismec Reuleaux is small and lovely,easy to carry. The kit is power by both 18650 and 20700 battery cell. The use of the 20700 battery greatly improves performance. $34.99 on efun.top.

The last one, Innokin Endura T20-S has a built-in 1500mAh Li-Po battery with optimized 18 watt output. The 2ml Prism T20S tank comes with new 0.8ohm Prism-S coil, which provides an exceptional experience on pure flavor and throat hit. You can order it for $32.99!

If we have more items for new vapers, we will update, I hope it can help you guys to have more choices!

Clearance Sale! All Brands Item 50%+ Off, What Are You Waiting~~

Hi everyone,
Clearance on efun.top, we choose some items to you for lowest price, the quantity is limited, when it is soid out, there will not be sold on efun.top, so if you like one of them, it is the best chance to get it, just one chance, when you miss it out, you will never have another chance to get it for such a price!
Learn more, please click>>efun.top

I choose some products you may be interested in>>
GTRS GT150 TC Kit-$59.99
YiLoong Vape 3D Kit-$35.99
SMOK Spirals Sub-Ohm -$16.99
Joyetech EVic VTC Kit-$17.99

How to build RTA easier? Have A GEEKVAPE ZEUS RTA!

GEEKVAPE ZEUS is a leak proof RTA designed by Justin, Geekvape GM.Designed to accommodate for all RTA lovers from beginners to veteran,Zeus was made to be user friendly while providing outstanding flavor with 3D airflow and eliminates leakage issues by implementing an improved top airflow.Zeus top cap has incorporated the quick access design for convenient refill access.
Please remember login to get the new item for $18.40!

Shape will become a selling point?How do you think?

Hi friends,
If you pay attention, you may find that more and more products designed for strange shapes you cannot imagine, now I will inroduce the new bee pupa shape to you, whether it will be the selling point, it is up to you guys.

Wismec Reuleaux RX Machina Kit features in resin tube&press structure fire button, the user can replace the battery more conveniently. Interchangeable tubes make your setup always unique. RX Machina Kit is power by both 18650 and 20700 battery cell. The use of the 20700 battery greatly improves performance.You can buy it for $34.99on efun.top.

Do You Want Big capacity? Innokin Crios Just for $18.99

Innokin Crios is a sleek and compact sub ohm tank with 4ml e-juice capacity and 24mm diameter. It adopts perfectly adjustable 3-slot bottom airflow control design which allows users to experience the best vaping with big clouds of amazing flavors! Together with convenient top-fill design and 0.65ohm BVC coil, Crios tank delivers huge flavorful clouds at 55W. Perfectly compatible with iTaste Kroma MOD. Just Get one to enjoy!
Price: $18.99on efun.top!

Specifications:
Size: 24 x 42mm
Capacity: 4ml
Coil: 0.65ohm BVC coil
Thread: 510 thread

Eleaf Istick Series - What You Should Know Before You Buy It

Hi friends,
We know that Eleaf has launched a series of Istick products, so before you buy it, we recommend some lasted istick to you, I hope it can give you more choices! Let’s go~~

Eleaf iStick Trim Kit comes with a iStick Trim Battery and GSTurbo Atomizer.Eleaf iStick Trim Battery is powered by 1800mAh built-in battery, supporting a maximum output of 25W. The device adopts 3-level selective power of L/M/H, providing an easy way for operation. You can buy it just for $21.99on efun.top!

If you just want to buy the mod, that’s no problem, you can find it on efun.top,too, please click>>Eleaf IStick Trim mod, just $16.99, you can get one.

Then,there is other choice for you:
The Eleaf iStick Tria Kit comes with a iStick Tria TC Box MOD and an Ello S Atomizer.The iStick Tria MOD is powered by triple 18650 cells, supporting a maximum output of 300W. Along with a 0.91-inch display and upgradable firmware, the iStick Tria MOD gives a stable and powerful performance. The item is in stock now, only $41.99!

Eleaf IC Head Coil is suitable for any eleaf items, if you need, you can get it,just $3.99you can get 5pcs
Learn more please>>Eleaf IC Head

Unique menu systems,Vaporesso Revenger X

Vaporesso Revenger X utilizes the most advanced chipset OMNI Board 2.0 with a range of 5 to 220W, multiple output modes. As the 1st in vaping history, It features the In-Mould Labeling (IML) case for greater wear resistance, graphic quality and fine texture.
Price:$59.99

Package:
1 X Revenger X Mod
1 X NRG4 0.15Ω
1 X User Manual
1 X NRG Tank
1 X Vaporesso USB Cable
1 X GT4 Core (Pre-installed)
1 X Replacement Glass Tube

Do You Love Mushroom Cloud?Smokjoy One Just $19.99

Smokjoy Mushroom:Unique internal structure with Turbine airflow ,taste more intense and full.Distinctive drip tip adopted POM with outstanding heat insulation effect. Mini design, can be matched with any box mod and mechanical mod1Mushroom Cloud RDA.
It is only $19.99 on efun.top!

Specifications:
Size: Φ24
L37mm
Drip Tip: 810
Thread: 510
Material: Plating 304 stainless steel & POM

Now, new items are coming again, you have more choices~~

1,ADVKEN Mad Hatter 24 is combined with Mad Hatter 24mm RDA and the 24mm mechanical mod. The RDA supports single / dual coil build. The mechanical is air slits for heat dissipation and with bottom spring-loaded firing button.$41.99, you can get this stuff!

2, COIL MASTER ELFY is designed for flavor and cloud production , featuring a spectacular and Unique single coil build deck, 2.5ml E-juice capacity, top fill design and a funnel-shaped Delrin drip tip. The build deck on this ELFY RTA is a parallel post design which gives you more space for your builds and extremely easy installs. Please remember to get it for $19.99!

(Cute Panda) Laisimo PANDA Just $22.99 on Efun.Top!

Hi vapers,
Today, I will introduce a cute tank to you, do you like panda? If yes, please look>>
Laisimo Panda is the laisimo first innovation 2 coils tank features eliquid-filling method and airflow hole system, making refilling extremely easy, flavor more pure.its made of 304 stainless steel,black&stainless steel colors for your choice.
You can buy the item for $22.99on efun.top!

National Day Sell! Buy One Get One Up to 50% Off!

Hi my friends,
China National Day is coming soon.In order to show our gratefulness for you guys, efun.top will have a big promorion, Please join us, my friends, we will have two rounds promotion, this time, we share one of them to you!
Please click to learn more>>Efun.Top On Sale

Some itemsyou may be interested in it:
KAEES Pacer
IJOY Captain PD270
DIGIFLAVOR Pilgrim
IJOY CAPTAIN SUBOHM

Have no trouble processing Yosta Livepor 256W!

Yosta Livepor 256W is featured with triple 18650 box mod which has VW/MECH/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/PTC mode .It also has an TC Resistance Range: 0.06Ω-3.0Ω. Please remember to login to get it just for $29.99.

Specifications:
Device Size: 94.542.555.5mm
Temperature Range 100-300℃/200-600F
Output Power: 10W-256W
Operating voltage: 9.0V-12.6V
Output Mode: VW/MECH/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/PTC mode
USB charging voltage: 4.8-5.5V
VW Resistance Range: 0.06Ω-5.0Ω
Battery: 3*18650 battery

1 Like

It Must Be Your Most Valuable Item In Sep. Joyetech Exceed D19!

Joyetech Exceed D19 is a portable battery with direct output mode and constant voltage output mode. It also has a top LED indicator to show the vaping mode and remaining battery.The 2ml Exceed D19 tank adopts an easy top filling design and adjustable bottom airflow.
You can buy it for $21.99on efun.top.

Features:
Compact size with built-in 1500mAh battery
Support direct output and constant voltage output
Top LED light indicator
EX series heads for DL/MTL vaping
Refined airflow control system
Detachable structure, easy to clean

Here is the other Starter Kit for you, I hope you will have more choice:
SMOKJOY SV AIO is a compact all-in-one vape device. Powered by an 1100mAh built-in battery, the SV AIO can be recharged via the micro USB port. The resistance range of SV AIO varies from 0.45ohm to 2.0ohm. The square fire button that with an LED that lights up when pressed.$32.99 on efyn.top!

1 Like

I Don’t Like You Anymore, Wismec Guillotine & Hellvape Iron Maiden

Hi friends,
One thing, have you seen the movie called One Day? What classic lines do you remember? I remember this one: I love you so much,I just don’t like you anymore. Today,I use this line on the two items, but I will love them forever!

Wismec Guillotine design for Reuleaux Rx Machina Kit. The RDA adopts bottom airflow system to bring you great vaping experience. Please get it just for $22.99 on efun.top, more detail, please check>>

If you would like to order the kit, please click>>Wismec Reuleaux Rx Machina

Hellvape Iron Maiden is an authentic design by Hellvape. It comes with a 30mm diameter and 22mm operation deck. It will become vapor’s favorite choice. Besides, you can build quite big wires into the 2mm by 3.5mm large post hole.
Price:$18.99 on efun.top!

Just One Word Can Describe Vandy Vape Mesh 24

Hi friends,
Today, I will introduce the new item from Vandy Vape Mesh 24 RTA, if you remember, we have recommended the Vandy Vape Mesh RDA, now, this item give you bigger capacity.
Vandy Vape Mesh 24 first leak-proof RTA from Vandy Vape. The Mesh 24 RTA comes with 24mm diameter and adopts mesh wires, which will provide best flavor. The airflow is adjustable by the top airflow design. Resin drip tip is included. You can buy this stuff on efun.top just $31.99.

If you can only use one word to describe the innovative item from vandy vape, which word would you like to use it, please comment to us, thank you very much.

Ps, if you want to know more about the RDA, please check>>VandyVape Mesh, please remember to login to get it just for$19.99.

Mysterious!

(I’ve been trying to find pics of the build deck today and I’ve not found any. A planned omission by Vandy Vape to deter clones from appearing before they release this RTA perhaps?)

1 Like

I couldn’t find one either. So I am sure you are correct

1 Like

Don’t Buy These Products,I Remind You!

hi friends, efun.top is coming again, today, I will introduce two items for you guys~~

1,Innokin Crios (Big Capacity)

It is a sleek and compact sub ohm tank with 4ml e-juice capacity and 24mm diameter. It adopts perfectly adjustable 3-slot bottom airflow control design which allows users to experience the best vaping with big clouds of amazing flavors! Together with convenient top-fill design and 0.65ohm BVC coil, Crios tank delivers huge flavorful clouds at 55W. You can get it just for $18.99on efun.top!

2,Hellvape Iron Maiden

It is an authentic design by Hellvape. It comes with a 30mm diameter and 22mm operation deck. Iron Maiden RDTA will become vapor’s favorite choice. Besides, you can build quite big wires into the 2mm by 3.5mm large post hole.
Please remember to get it for $18.99, too!

Somk Series You Can Get In Efun.Top Now!

Hi boys and girls,
You can get Smok series in efun.top now, we hope you can get the one you like by the lowest price, ok! Now, I mainly recommend this two to you!

SMOK ProColor TC Kit is powered by dual 18650 batteries, ProColor TC MOD reaches a maximum output power of 225 watts. The newly-designed shield-shaped display provides a functional interface to you. Please get it for $58.99 on efun.top!

Smok STICK V8 KIT is the first pen style starter kit intended for use with the critically acclaimed TFV8 Big Baby Beast Sub-Ohm Tank platform, combining a tremendous 3000 mAh battery that outputs 30 to 45W in a smart mechanical style. $34.99on efun.top!

There are other SMOK items you may like, all of them are available!
SMOK G150–$51.99
SMOK TFV12–$22.99
SMOK TFV8 X-Baby–$17.49

National Day! Triple Promotion! No Cheaper Discount Than Efun.top!

Hi friends,
Do you know that China National Day is coming~~~:dancing_men:
So we will have some days off, and efun.top gives you Triple Promotion, you may not trust it, but it is true.
Believe me, efun.top will give you the discount beyoned your imagine. Follow me!

1,Clear Sale, all of products are sold by factory price, please check>>Clear Sale

2,Use coupon code to get second one more discount . Look>>BUY ONE GET ONE

Last one, you cannot believe it>>
NO REASON, directly 50 % off for some famous big brands.
Some items you may be interested in, now you can get it for cheapest price, click>>Brands for 50% off

PS: Due to Chinese National Day & Mid-autumn festival , orders after 29th will be dispatched after 5th

1 Like