[ELR Feature Request] Multiple nicotine types

I need to mix up some higher strength e-juice so my inventory will have my old freebase 36mg 50/50 nicotine, AND my new salts 48mg 0/100 nicotine. I know this is a dangerous thing and my recipe could come out a little off if everything is not just right.
It would be so cool if there was a way to enter both nicotines into my settings and switch between the 2 depending on which recipe I am mixing. Like with a drop down on the nicotine field on the recipe builder.
I want to be able to mix up some 27mg e-juice(using salts), and at other times change the nic base and mix up the normal 3, 6 and 9mg juices (using freebase).

3 Likes

I buy all my nicotine at 100mg/ml but the cost difference between salts and free base I would like to be able to choose salts or free base as an option both in recipe and preferences for the cost calculator to work more efficiently for me. I’ve been thinking about this for some time now but would have never started a post over it but since a similar one popped up heres my 2 cents

2 Likes

@CosmicTruth That is an interesting IDEA. I too, have two different NIC’s and it can be a pain to manually enter it (you can only set one as default as you know), and wow, having a drop down SURE would make that easier. I wonder however if the risks would outweigh the reward.

1 Like

True that, and after I posted that I noticed the different nicotines stick in the recipe, so it may be better to adapt-change-save, I also added “salty” into the names to be sure I knew at a glance what base was used.

1 Like