ELR suffers from an outage while DigitalOcean does backup

Thanks, man! I appreciate it :slight_smile: Sent a thank you note and removed the ads for you :smile:

1 Like

good reminderā€¦i will do the same. this site is amazingā€¦the info here and the way itā€™s set up is pricelessā€¦and makes DIY a lot less challenging! being without it for even a short time has made me realize just how much i rely on itā€¦

2 Likes

eek! glad you declined! THANK YOU for ALL you do :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was jonesinā€™ man - JONESINā€™!

2 Likes

Yeah, super happy itā€™s back. Just made myself some orange creamsicle!!!

3 Likes

Thanks for getting ELR back up and running! I donā€™t know how everyone else feels but from someone who has been mixing for olny a few months the ELR site is as important to my e-Liquid as vg or flavoring!!! I donā€™t know what it takes to run a website but Iā€™m sure it isnā€™t easy! So for those who do what ever it is that make it possible ā€¦ Thank you!

2 Likes

I canā€™t find the donate icon on my ELR page. Where do I go to make that happen? Is it possible to set up like a small monthly donation instead of going through the whole process each time?

1 Like

Go to the regular ELR site. The donate link is easy to find there. Also, thereā€™s a checkbox to make a recurring donation, just like you were talking about.

1 Like

If you have recently donated does it remove the donate tabā€¦I am probably blind but I donā€™t see it!

1 Like

Bottom of the page, left hand side saysā€¦

ā€œDonate to remove ads and keep e-liquid-recipes.com runningā€

(make sure you are on the recipe site, not the forum)

Any way to export our recipes in xml or any other file format?

Bottom of ā€œMy pageā€ :smile:

Not yet, but it will come - XML, CSV and a few other formats will be offeredā€¦

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.