ENDED - Win 218W Smoant Charon, An Original Hype Power Mod

OH MY GOSH! THANK YOU!!! I am super excited! I have only ever tried the one mod I have!! Thank you again! :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Congrats Jenny!! Yaaay you !!!

1 Like

Thank you!

Grats and enjoyed playing again

1 Like

Thank you! I had so much fun playing. You beat me to it but I wanted to message you and say thanks for playing so long, I feel like it’s why I won!! :smile: it was so much fun.

Sorry I only took one or two turns on the other game today. I know juice and flavors, but I am still so clueless about building coils and all the different types of stuff out there to vape with! I had to take my best guess at buying a bundle when I upgraded from eGo to subohm. Luckily I did well!! Lol! :joy::joy:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :heart: For tagging me and playing the word game!!

1 Like

Yays!!! My pleasure. Congrats to you!!! Looks like you won a great mod!! :tada::confetti_ball::tada:

1 Like

Well, I think you must have passed some good luck onto me after winning the Whiterose Mod!! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Yeah we should go play the lottery now you think?? hahaa! :grin:

1 Like

I think we should! You pick half the numbers and I will pick the other half. But we MUST include the numbers the correspond to the letters of the alphabet for E, Y, and A for Acetone @worm1 :joy:

1 Like

i just commented in chat,damn these women!! lmao

2 Likes

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I love a nice RY4 with acetone. Mmmmm! :joy::joy:

1 Like

Oh, now who else would stay up until all hours and play word chain with you? You love us!!

1 Like

Sounds like a plan… :joy: It was alot of fun playing with you and @worm1 that night !

1 Like

It was a lot of fun!! It got really difficult for a while!

1 Like

Agree! @worm1 made sure of it! :wink:

1 Like

Yes, he definitely did, but I think we gave it back as much as possible! He was really backed into a corner with finding another a that ended in e. Lol! @worm1 :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Congrats @Jenny1978

1 Like

Thank you! :blush: