ENDED - Win 218W Smoant Charon, An Original Hype Power Mod

Maxx Blend

I like Todd Vapes-heā€™s up front about what he likes and doesnā€™t, plus listening to a Scottish brogue is like watching Bob Ross paint-Very relaxing!

Also really enjoy reading Steampugā€™s reviews-Dude is hilarious!

1 Like

Other than the ridiculous taxes that California has placed on all items vape-related, no. But if San Francisco is any clue as to whatā€™s potentially coming down the pike, Iā€™m really glad I started making my own juice finally!

Dragon Fruit

Deep Fried Spongecake SC (Real Flavors)

EDIT: Forgot to tag! @SignMan and @Chrispdx

1 Like

Iā€™m going to choose two.
For written reviews it has to be @Steampugs all the information needed delivered in a very funny read.
For video reviews I would say Vic Mullin (Vaping With Vic) good honest reviews.

@Ajinkya @Norseman @RobynRye

1 Like

Same crappy TPD rules as @Josephine_van_Rijn @Lolly and the rest of Europe

2 Likes
  1. My Favorite Vape Reviewer is The Vaping Bogan.
    Because of his eclectic style.

Post 1

Iā€™d have to say for written reviews, my favorite would have to be @Steampugs. His reviews are comical as well as informative

1 Like

Post 2

Currently no vape restrictions in my areaā€¦so smoat charon is my reply :grin:

1. If you mean limitations such as egregious taxation. Then yes the State that I live in has levied a wholesale floor tax of 40% on Eliquids & All Vaping Hardware. Effectively putting 115 small business owners out of business within the last year. And sending thousands of dollars of state tax revenues out of state. While increasing the percentage of unemployment claims. Short story longā€¦

Post 3

Titanium (wire)

Mangosteen

Post 4

@SessionDrummer @Sprkslfly @Bob_Bitchen

1 Like

Post #1
Which vape reviewer you like best worldwide? Why?
@Steampugs because he is part of our community and they are informative funny reads.
Does your place have any e-cigarette sale limitation?
Must be 18 yrs. old
Play Word Chain: comment one word and the word should be related to e-juice flavor. One word per post and the word has to begin with the last letter of the previous word commented.

Nutmeg

4.Tag 2 of your friends here.
@MandaB @JMak642

1 Like

Guava
10 chars

POST 1

Which vape reviewer you like best worldwide? Sorry Pugs, my favorite is DJlsb Vapes.
Why? No fluff honest interviews with details, breakdowns, performance testing, and tips.

Post 1. What reviewer, Sophie Vapes cause sheā€™s got a nicer ā€¦ Then Pugs does. :slight_smile: Sorry old friend

2 Likes

Avocado
10 char
@chux72vette, @Steampugs

OBS (Engine Nano RTA)

@anon60225325 @VapeyMama

Zophie Vapes, I like her hair