[ENYAWREKLAW] Funfetti Flavour Concentrate Review

Referred to Wayne as one of his most difficult recipes to create, Funfetti OG is a Decadent and Rich Birthday Cake, covered with Sweet Vanilla Icing, topped with Sprinkles. With many companies trying to emulate this recipe, this is the ORIGINAL and the BEST. Perfect for those looking for a fun and fluffy confection with character.

Want to see my review on [ENYAWREKLAW]Pistacio RY4-U? - [ENYAWREKLAW] Pistachio RY4-U Flavour Concentrate Review

Want to see my review on [ENYAWREKLAW]Rhodonite? - [ENYAWREKLAW] Rhodonite Flavour Concentrate Review

I went ahead and purchased Waynes Funfetti Concentrate 10 days ago from (UK) chefsflavours.co.uk also available in the US @ ecigexpress.com and said I would write a little review on it, so here we go.

Price (UK): ÂŁ7.50
Price (US): $9.99

Overview (Results out of 5):

• Price: 5
  • Presentation: 4
  • Packaging: 3 (Says mix @ 17% on the label)
  • Quality of liquid: 5

Note: Vaped in a Griffin 25 RTA with a single Vaping Outlaws Clapton @ .35ohm, a KangerTech Subtank Nano with a Clapton .5ohm coil and an OBS Engine with dual .6ohm build

Note: This is a Flavour Concentrate and not to be vaped on its own

Note: BEST MIXED AT: 16.75%, 70VG/30PG, and steeped for at least 5-10 days

Note: DIYorDIE has several other flavour concentrates available at the above URL’s

Note: Find [ENYAWREKLAW] recipes here on ELR

First Impressions:
For the price, you cant really complain but im gonna nitpick a little, the label is very wonky, also the label states “Mix at 17%”, everywhere I see this recipe it states mix at 16.75%.
I dont know if the labels differ in the UK / US but it is quite distinctive, simple and easy to find in my cupboard.

The Smell:
Cheesecake (Graham Crust)(TPA)…

The Taste Test:
I placed a tiny drop on my finger and tasted it, Creamy Cheesecake taste, slightly sour.

The Mix:
I mixed a 30ml, I went with the recommended 70vg/30pg @ 16.75% with 50mg/ml VG based Nic @ 3mg strength, using the above Nicotine I calculated I can make nearly 178ml’s of this liquid, 178ml’s for £7.50!!

First Vape:
Vaped a tank on the day after making it, very bland cake, NEEDS steeping.

Recommended Steep Time(10 Days)
This one can be weird, sometimes its a very bland cakey vape and other times its a spot on sponge cake with vanilla icing but either way its very tasty, not an ADV for me but great with a cup o’ tea or coffee.

The Verdict:
If your after a sponge cake base for a mix or just enjoy cakey vapes this one is a must try.

Thanks to @Wayne_Walker for the work he puts into this flavour concentrates and for another new, very tasty Vape!

Happy Vaping!

I made these up on the same day and these are pretty darn good, even if I say so myself:

If your squeamish about high flavour %'s scroll on now!

Note: Longer steep time needed for these. 2-3weeks

Banana Funfetti

Ingredient%
Banana (TPA)4
Banana Cream (TPA)2
Cream Fresh (FA)1.5
Dragonfruit (TPA)2
Funfetti (ENYAWREKLAW)16.75
Marshmallow (TPA)1

Flavor total: 27.25%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Strawberry Funfetti

Ingredient%
Cream Fresh (FA)1.5
Funfetti (ENYAWREKLAW)16.75
Marshmallow (TPA)1
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)6
Sweet Strawberry (CAP)2

Flavor total: 27.25%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
13 Likes

Fab review dude - it’s now on my next order list!

1 Like

Thanks Lolly, when you get that sponge and vanilla icing flavour come through it really is delicious not that the cakeyness is bad, its just that vanilla icing really sets it off.

1 Like

Nice review Grubby lad :thumbsup:

I’m still not sold on these flavour shots yet, I’ve mixed a bunch of Wayne’s recipes and I haven’t found an ADV apart from his cereal milk yet, if I did I’d probably pull the trigger on a couple

3 Likes

Is that cereal one called Rosky ??

Erm…no I don’t think so, it was off his site it was just called cereal milk I think ?

1 Like

I’ve never seen anyone take my concentrates and use them as flavorings in another recipe before. Well I’ve seen it, but not done well. I really want to try the strawberry one! Thank you for the review, all the input really helps. Keep up the great work @Grubby

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated, the banana one came out a little better.

I tried adding Chocolate Fudge Brownie v2 the other day at 2% with marshmallow TFA at 1.5%.

For some reason the CFBv2 smells like a urinal… :confused:

Ive bought all the flavours to make this about a month ago and your right it is a weird juice,it does change back and forth as you vape it,basic cake to full on cake with all the trimmings.lol made everyone at work sniff the air wondering what it was n who had it.nice flavours but too rich n sweet for me.

1 Like

I made this a week back, and against all advice I vaped a load immediately it was mixed.
DAMN It was VILE !!! but having faith in the walker, I stuck it in a cupboard.
Pulled it out a week later and siiiigh it was heaven.
12 hours later I had vaped 30ml !!! Bloody fantastic.
I now have 200ml steeping …
oh, and I have mixed a small bit of mine with a key lime cream cookie I make, Booyah !
It has taken my KLC from pretty good to oohfuckmeigottavapemesomemoreodat !!

2 Likes

Grab rhodonite… :wink:

1 Like

I’ll get the ingredientses