Everything Floral

actual I posted that 5 minutes ago sooo maybe I read your mind :wink:

I am Very Proud of you ! I will let it steep the month I know I am a stubborn one ! It is a wonderful exotic juice it needs to be public ! Those ppl who appreciate ylang ylang will love it ! I know where YY % wise is my favorite which is around 1% but I enjoyed your recipe and it will be just as kick butt when I get to try it again. I shake it and drool and wait and wait !

1 Like

I love tfa pomegranate. I got some when my niece wanted some andromeda. I can vape it single flavor unsteeped. Iā€™ve never tried seven leaves and iā€™ve burned myself out on pear.

1 Like

Last post of WIP but this one is on a Flora - Tamarind I particularly love this fruit hereā€™s some info on the fruit. The flavor is by Nude Nicotine

https://www.crfg.org/pubs/ff/tamarind.html

Tamarind tropic

Ingredient %
Coconut (CAP) 2
Coconut Candy (TPA) 1
Condensed Milk 0.2
Funky Pineapple (Molinberry) 3
Ginger (FW) 0.9
Jamaican Rum (FA) 0.5
Lime (Flavorah) 0.5
Molasses (TPA) 0.8
Shisha Punch (INAWERA) 0.3
Tamarin-Doh! NN 3
Taro (ECX) 0.8

Flavor total: 13%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Just read your edit. Thatā€™s cool. Iā€™m really intimidated to make my stuff public. I know that most folks arenā€™t going to try my stuff, or even look at it, but its like cooking someone a good meal. Youā€™ve got to represent. My style is really different though. I use a lot of PG which means I drink juice, and due to my commute I mean I go through a lot. I crack my windows and I still have to wash them weekly. So my juices are all SnV. Even when I make 200ml, thatā€™s way less than a weekā€™s worth of a single juice IF traffic is so bad that I cant change batteries, tanks, etc while driving.

I dont know if you saw, but I had some hibiscus (TPA) juice riding around in my vape bag for nearly 2 months now and that time steeping made it unvapeable. As an SnV though, I still suck it down, I am hoping to not have that experience with Pearvana, but I am burning through the stuff.

Ohhh. I really like tamarind. I wish I used more nicotine. I may have to try their flavors anyway. I like Taro too. . .a lot.

2 Likes

So do you get the roses thing off of the Pomegranate? Have you tried the DLX?

Ok so Iā€™ll try not to wait too long on it. But I know the YY mellows and then I suspect the pear and creaminess will kick in when fully steeped. I prefer both pear and YY to be steep. I also mix Max vg so my milage may very ?

Iā€™m trying t bring my PG to a target of maybe 30%. To do that, I am using my tasting method with that as a base, so it should adjust my percentages up to account for the added VG. It will be interesting to get your feedback on that. I didnt mean to press, thought you were just waiting couple of weeks.

If nicotine river ever ships my order I look forward to trying the Sekura Donuts.

1 Like

Your fine ! I know what itā€™s like to be excited I get it !!! I will give it a few weeks is I guess a month lol. I will post and rate your recipe as always !!

Yeah, I get a rose, kiwi or passion fruit, and then strong grape. Iā€™ve had the dlx, wasnā€™t what I was looking for. The dlx was good, probably tasted more like pom, but I was looking for that strong flavor thatā€™s in Andromeda. My niece got me hooked on that and White rabbit lol.

WOW! I have a lot to catch up on here!!

I just got in a shipment of flavors this morning and one of them is Exotic Roots INW. At first sniff, it smelled of floraā€¦2nd sniff of spicy gingerā€¦sniffed again and cinnamon clove lol.
I think this is going to be a fun flavor to play with!!

@Amy2, this has you written all over it!!

I also got some more Honeysuckleā€¦4oz to be exact :wink:

5 Likes

Yes that does ! Wow Iā€™m excited to try it ! also if you still have the crown 1.2s sitting around HMU.

Nice, I was on the fence about that one. Wizard labs has INW 8ml for $1.29, for those that donā€™t know,3- $4 for 10ml elsewhere.

I just put the exotic roots INW in my cart @DarthVapor it looks so good.

Yup, I was buying 10 of each of the ones I like and putting them in larger dropper bottlesā€¦excellent price for INW

2 Likes

@therabidweasel I have vaped pearvana a good portion of the day it is so good ! And at max vg I really get a lot of Ylang Ylang which I love and the pear blends very well with it ! So those that think they not too much on pears anymore donā€™t count this one out ! Let it steep or vape it SNV up to you !

3 Likes

Very cool. I am glad you like it! Itā€™s as close as I have yet come to the dessert I described that Iā€™ve eaten in Turkey a few times now. We really look forward to it. The fruit there is just hard to match.

I have another question for you, LorAnn Washington cherry and citrus blossom. The first tastes like cardboard and dirt SnV and the second is so weak I think I could vape it straight. Do you know these flavors and if so do you agree with my assessment of them?

1 Like

Well I am a few days behind schedule and my personal goal of completion (working 1 handed sucks!) but I just finished stocking and organizing my lab.
I figured I may as well start with a clean slate and make things easier for me and I must say, Iā€™ve never been this organized!

So I am officially back on the mixing train and I am available if anyone still had questions for me.

Now all I need to do is focus, because I have a case of flavor possibility overload!

2 Likes

Yeah I have been buying INW by the dozens from them for months!! It really is a phenomenal deal and I donā€™t mind the re-bottling. If only they hard a larger selection! (and FA)
I have yet to figure out wtf Iā€™m going to do with the Exotic Roots but I think it could be a good one if used correctly.
I also sold WL out on inw EXOTIC which doesnā€™t smell as I thought it would, so Iā€™m interested in playing with this one as well.
Anyone try the Nangka?

i havent tried it yet, but google says its jackfruitā€¦i ordered some, it looks like soy sauce, its so darkā€¦iā€™ll let you know what its like when i try it

I just got done vaping some TFA jackfruit WIP. I love the real deal, itā€™s like super floral cantaloupeā€¦a 60lb weaponized super cantaloupe, but it sure is tasty IRL. The TFA flavor ainā€™t bad at all. Iā€™ll have to pick up the INW version.

Impressive Darth, very impressive. Iā€™ve got several honeysuckle and a jasmine in the box. Heck, my big accomplishment was modifying a mahogany box I got from work and then making a liter of juice so I can maybe, and I mean maybe, cape juice that has been steeped awhile.