Everything Floral

motor oil wonder y it’s so thick ? Sounds like an interesting flavor thou . You still doing overnighters …at least u have ur flavors and less ppl to deal w/ !

1 Like

Oh yes…tomorrow starts the beginning of Polo season, which means I get to cook for 100s of snobby rich folk every Sunday morning until the end of march…when things slow down…

Here’s a comparison I happen to have on my phone!

wl

3 Likes

[quote=“DarthVapor, post:264, topic:25488”]
cook for 100s of snobby rich folk
[/quote]Could take the money and smile all the way to the bank.:grinning:

2 Likes

Ive been saying it looks like soy sauce, lol!
But it is damn good!

Goes great with Taro!

The Nangka Card

Ingredient %
Catalan Cream (FA) 3
Cherry Blossom (TPA) 1.5
Cream (Flavorah) 1.5
Cream Fresh (FA) 3
Meringue (FA) 2
Nangka 1.8
Oba Oba (FA) 1.5
Taro (TPA) 1.8

Flavor total: 16.1%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

Catalan cream’s been getting love lately by you along w/ taro. It looks interesting w/ all the different profiles going on there.

2 Likes

It seems that way because I would make about 1 dozen recipes around a bunch of flavors and then on to the next. Then I post them as I try them, so they pop up in the same order I made them :slightly_smiling:

Well…there’s that…and…I FUCKING LOVE TARO!!!

2 Likes

LOL I am glad some1 other than me feels the same way :wink: about Taro …

1 Like

Yeah, so my recipes above…side by side the Dragon Suckle just wins. Now I’ve got to go make 120ml of that too.

I’m kids proud of myself. I’m vaping stuff that has steeped for a couple of weeks!. The shaker and USC seem to be upping my game. Now all I need is more and more flavors!

With you guys generating so many juices, do you switch throughout the day or do you ever make a large batch and ADV? @Amy2 and @DarthVapor what do you do with all these recipes? Just kinda go with the flow?

2 Likes

I change up all the time. I usually have in my purse at least 2-3 flavors. But I tend to make small batches out of the little WL’s style glass vials at 7 mls each that way I try not to waste too much. In my ADVs they are typically a 15 ml I generally won’t make much larger of a batch just because I mix so much. I have in the past and it gets wasted :frowning: so I stopped doing it.

As far as " test like " recipes they will get tested as I get to them not the best system bc some turn and steep before others. I used to do it week by week but some juices just need more time. I look at them for the color change as well. It’s tricky when a juice doesn’t change color at all and it’s over a month old , but then I’d just try it d/t the length of time

2 Likes

Very interesting, thank you. I vape like a fiend and I cannot imagine making as many recipes as you guys do in one night, so I was curious. I knew you did little tester batches, but 15ml for ADV…I did not know. Here’s where I remember you are MTL though.

I have 6 tanks sitting here for rebuild. Can’t help but think if I threw in a little nic and went MTL I wouldn’t need to rebuild as often.

Is Darth MTL as well?

1 Like

Af far as I can remember he likes an occasional MTL w/ LH being his primary method. IDK may have it backwards :wink:

1 Like

Well I am about to dive head first into the saffron mixing sessions…this should be interesting!! All requests welcome on this one!!

Going to have to dust off the ol’ flavor bible for this one!

2 Likes

Let’s keep talking about him like he is not here.

I think he should try some tart raspberry like INW and cream if the saffron is realistic.

Maybe some jasmine and green tea?

Good luck. I’m sure you’ll come up with something.

4 Likes

Good call, that’s exactly what I did in one of them…and I’m just randomly saying this and not directing it towards anyone or anything :wink:

1 Like

Did you ever use this one ? I got it b4 I looked it up…says not suitable to vape. I’m wondering it it’s bc of the diacetyl or is it not water soluble ?

And I got the monsoon and man does it smell right up my alley !!!

2 Likes

I just got monsoon, but haven’t opened yet. Crazy busy, blah blah… Is it floral?

Not sure how I feel about all these new flavors that are named things that are not flavors. It’s messing with my thinker meat.

1 Like

It is to a certain extent more berries dark ones is what I get and then I kinda get fruit strip gum and a slight cream exhale off of 24 hour steep.

I’m vaping it stand alone at 2.5 and its dang good. Just made it last night.

1 Like

zen bin

Ingredient %
Lime Tahity (Distilled) (FA) 1.26
Lovage (Flavorah) 1
Sweetner Ecig Express 0.01
Vanilla (MF) 0.4
White Grape (FA) 0.8
Ylang Ylang (FA) 1.26
Zen Garden (FA) 0.8

Flavor total: 5.53%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

I think I posted this one as a WIP a bit ago. Well I tried it today and am in Love. It is earthy and has the woodsy accents from the ylang ylang and then it has some sweet little notes from the lime and the white grape both are very much in the background. It has to steep for forever until it actually finishes but well worth it. I was so uncertain at time I thought I was going to toss it bc it would stink then sometimes smell pretty good. I’m glad I stuck w/ it. It’s a nice relaxing vape perfect name for it lol

1 Like

How is the lovage? I haven’t used it and tbh have no idea what I would?

1 Like