Evic VTC/Vtwo/Cuboid/Grip Custom Logo Sharing/Requests :)

3 Likes

Thank you! Have you seen the Vapor Range Stride80w? It’s gorgeous, and you can change the screen to 4 colors. I really want the purple one…it’s gorgeous. The mod, not the screen. Although I like the purple screen too…was in a first looks on one of GrimmGreen’s vlogs. Hoping it gets good reviews. Kind of pricey though…I personally have never spent that much on a mod.

1 Like

I havent seen it, ill have to check it out. Im a sucker for customizability. Once i saw how easy this one was to do with the cellophane, im content with that. Going to be buying more colors haha :slight_smile: they are only about $3 each so i dont mind that. I want green and purple also for this lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does anybody have any requests for logos? I am going to be spending a good portion of my day tomorrow creating lots of random ones covering many subjects (music logos, sacred geometry, random images etc). If anyone has anything specific theyd like done ill give it a shot :slight_smile:

![quote=“Cloyce, post:9, topic:73942”]
Go here.
[/quote]My antivirus stopped me from that one!

1 Like

3 Likes

They didnt load right. Bmp doesnt seem to function well on here. Try making them jpeg or png first

Hey, guys where and how do you get these? is there some kind of software I can download? Thanks!

1 Like

The images themselves you can find on google or create your own (64x40 pixels monochrome bitmap)
But, to load them onto the device you will need Joyetech’s software and make sure the firmware is up to date, from there it is simple as plugging device into computer and opening their program and clicking logo button and selecting an image.

1 Like

I hope more people get involved on this thread. I think it would be pretty awesome to have a thread with as many possible logos all in one place to choose from :slight_smile: common guys lets see some more :slight_smile:

To keep things easy to navigate/find…what are the chances that this thread title could be amended to include “Evic VTwo Mini” so that:

1. You guys get more recognition/support from those that have them, and

2. Folks that don’t have them don’t think this is a ‘catch all’ logo thread!

Just tossing ideas about as we enjoy our new subsection! :smiley: (no offence/negative vibes intended)

2 Likes

It applies to more than just the evic series, also the Grip and Cuboids use same logos so I will edit to include all. Didnt think about it but i just went thru firmware details for each device to double check they are all the same pixels 64×40

1 Like

Oh very cool!! Didn’t know that! Nice that it works for multiple mods!

Pardon my excitement about the new sub!!
I’ll shaddup now! lol grins

3 Likes

Problem: cant upload BMP images so anything here has to be converted. That isn’t a problem for me but may be for others. On all the Joyetech devices that use custom logo’s the format is the same 64x40 monochrome palette BMP. I won a eVic VTC Mini with a logo on the social.Joyetech site :slight_smile:

check this groovy google search link:
https://www.google.com/search?q=site:social.joyetech.com&safe=on&hl=en&biw=1741&bih=955&tbm=isch&source=lnt&tbs=isz:ex,iszw:64,iszh:40#safe=on&hl=en&tbs=isz:ex%2Ciszw:64%2Ciszh:40%2Cic:gray&tbm=isch&q=vtc+logo&imgrc=_service@joyetech.com

It is not too diffucult to open the picture in Paint and resave as monochrome bmp. A majority of images you will find on google search are also not in bmp and thus need to be resaved anyway, and even more difficult resizing may be necessary from there. I want a thread full of images already 64x40 where a simple resave to bmp is all that is needed since bmp does not function properly here.

1 Like

@45_CALIBER_JUICES I made a post that no one saw with full directions. You can take just about any high contrast JPG (gets shrunken and converted to B&W) and make it a logo. I made all mine above using this technique (simple text ones) and some from larger color pictures online (Illuminati and Chain Vape above)

1 Like

I like NFirmwareEditor, has a picture convert tool that is pretty nice, if you havent used it- you should check it out :slight_smile: lets you change all fonts on the system screen looks like a long tedious task though…) and the picture converting tool has a contrast slider to lighten or darken so those times when just using basic paint programs screw up the detail too badly, you can just use this tool instead and slide it back n forth till it looks right.

1 Like

Now do these logos only work on certain mods? I have full size cuboid and an egrip II.

They work on the cuboid,but I dont know if they work on the Egrip.

Just looked on Joyetech web site, Yes they work on the Egrip II

2 Likes