FA Coconut

Is there a good sub. for FA Coco- Coconut?

3 Likes

Sure. But it depends on the recpie. You will need to share moreā€¦recpie and which coconuts you have.

6 Likes

For me, INW Coconut 1:1

2 Likes

Yeah, itā€™s for ā€˜Shyndoā€™sā€™ Mango sticky rice. I have just about every other coconut [with the exception of INW]. Itā€™s pretty academic now as Iā€™ve just discovered Iā€™m out of Sweet Rice too! Thanks for the response tho. Happy new year to you.

3 Likes

Thanks. Much appreciated.

3 Likes

Of course the ā€œoldā€ Coconut IT IS 1:1, quite a few flavours were supplied to INW by FA.
Donā€™t know if now, itā€™s 1:1, (they broke upā€¦) just food for thoughts, not an assumptionā€¦

2 Likes

Even though Iā€™m out of ā€˜Sweet Rice,ā€™ Iā€™d still welcome any thoughts on this.

1 Like

Flavour Creative Coconut from Chefā€™s flavours supposed to be rebottle FA Coconut.

1 Like

Thankyou. Happy new year.

2 Likes

Have you tried any of their flavours? Are they any good? Generally they are quite a bit cheaper than FA.

2 Likes

Happy new year Steve!
From their line with the name Flavour Creative I have only the Coconut and so far so good. They are cheaper because is rebottle, but I do not have FA coconut to compare.

Flavour Creative are definitely Flavour Art

2 Likes

Many thanks. Happy new year.

Thankyou again. You get some really nice people on this site. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Thatā€™s going to save me a lot of cash. Great stuff.

2 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™ve just checked them out, and I think youā€™re right. They even have ā€˜Zippola,ā€™ and ā€˜En-Joy.ā€™ Cant thank you enough for this as I use a lot of FA flavours.

2 Likes

Watch it with Joyā€¦ go easy with it, if you can, read around, unfortunately SFT wonā€™t help you muchā€¦ but itā€™ll give you a nice ā€œfriedā€ touchā€¦