Facebook groups and the rating system

So, I guess we are all good?
Though I was mentioned as a “clown”, I assure you, my recipies do not taste funny. :smile:
You are all welcome to the group, there are a lot of treasures in there.
Just let google translate to be your friend.

4 Likes

i believe so ty for the explanations

4 Likes

Interestingly…

4 Likes

Good memory Grubby!

And I thought things were interesting before…

/Goes back to watching from the cheap seats.

2 Likes

Oh @Grubby - I remember this VERY well. :expressionless:

3 Likes

I’m sure @daath will look into this. If everything is on the level then it’s on the level. If it’s not, well then, it’s not.

2 Likes

Ahh, 8 hours and refreshed. One needs all the beauty rest they can get when they get old. :slight_smile:

Well folks, id just like to say that at least we all got to chat and meet one another. Id like to keep a line of communication open, im afraid i wont be joining your facebook group like i said i frackin hate facebook, but being able to discuss these kinds of situations will help build roads between our two groups.

@trandism Feel free to contact me anytime, again i appreciate you coming by.

6 Likes

Sure my friend @Ken_O_Where . We’re gonna release the dischord server the following days and let people know about it. Feel free to give us a visit there

2 Likes

Can you pass the popcorn?

1 Like

Now discord i do, i like discord. We have one as well, i spend the majority of my time there so please shoot me the address when you create your server.

3 Likes

I’ll sure do. We aren’t ready yet though. It needs some preparation on our part to release a public invite to 9000+ people :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Best of luck to you all!

4 Likes

We are all good, bud.

It was just a metaphor, perhaps not the best, hehe. Im glad we all got a chance to meet and talk, hope we can continue to do so.

Happy mixing!

3 Likes

it was a long discussion but seems like it had to be done.the only reason i got involved is because i saw my nikname in a photo as if i was “wanted”.i am glad that explanations were given from all sides.anyway my best wishes to all of you

6 Likes

big lolz :rofl:

Posted on Sunday… top of ELR in 2 days.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1763662/Lemon%20Tart%20V4

Yeah… SURE… everybody who rated has tried it :wink:

Clear example of trying to artificial inflate ratings. It’s always the same people.

1 Like

The phrase “carpet bombing” comes to mind…

1 Like

You grab the chairs and I’ll make the popcorn.

1 Like

I guess

1. You didn’t read anything in this thread but you just had the need to write something “clever”
  2. Our explanations had some “difficult” words that you couldn’t understand
  3. Something else?
3 Likes
  1. I read it…and most of it smells like bullshit excuses
  2. You can take that condescending attitude and…well…you can guess the rest…
  3. Definitely something else
2 Likes