Favorite RBA/RDA/RTA?

Oh, and an admission. I resent the 2ml capacity tanks just because it was imposed by guberment. I know the manufacturers are blameless in this. I’ll work on my resentment over time, maybe, sort of…

You know that resentment leads to anger, anger leads to hate and hate leads to the Dark Side.

But on the plus side, they have cookies!

1 Like

@Lostmarbles Mine came in today. Everything you noted. Very nice performing RTA. Great form factor. There is one spot where they could have done a little better. That is in the grub screws and the milling for the grub screws. The grub screws really don’t fit the allen wrench provided but a T5 bit fits them fine. When they milled for the grub screws they drilled past the back wall of the coil lead holes. I tried to build using 2x28+40 and one of the coil leads was cut in two by the grub screw. Sheared by the threads of the grub screw running past the back wall. 2x28+36 had just enough extra bulk/rigidity to work without any problem. Bottom line however is that I am getting a flavorful satisfying vape with no leaking and no wicking problems. I did snag two and I am glad I did. Very nice addition the the family!!!

1 Like

Happy you like it Walt. I checked mine and it looks like one of them started to go past the wall but not completely - the others were OK. I never checked the wrench that came with it as I never use them. I prefer the T wrenches I have with my screwdriver kit. Play around with the airflow a bit and you’ll find the flavor gets even better.

That is hilarious! What the hell? Maybe I got a Monday Atty. I’ll check the other one when I open that one up.

I haven’t contributed to these threads much in a while. Last time I was touting the SMOK TF-RTA G4. Still the most flavorful RTA I’ve used. However, the Coil Art Azeroth beats it for me as the flavor intensity is nearly as good, but it’s far easier to build on and it doesn’t seem to have any leaking issues. None. Now this is specifically in reference to the triple coil deck. It’s postless and a breeze to build and wick. Personally I found my favorite build using a simple SS clapton, contact coils, with 3mm ID. Have to trim to wick tails slightly so they fill the juice slots without choking off, but it seems very intuitive and for me it’s very simple. Highly recommend this RTA.

My Favorite RDA go’s to my moded Chalice III

But i’m looking forward to trying the new Chalice IV clone with the 3mm air flow and the ability to use fused clapton wire

http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-atomizer-supply/17240-chalice-iv-style-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-silver-stainless-steel-18mm-diameter.html#.WXT-y2PuepE

I’m looking at new tanks too. The Azeroth, an Avacado or maybe an OBD Engine twin coil. Can’t decide…any cons about any of them would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 Like

Out of the 3 I have the avocado and it works well But now I vape max VG so I’m squonking 100% of the time

The squonker style is interesting. Huge juice capacity, RDA style etc. Just
not sure if I’m ready for the jump. I would need Even More new gear. My
wife is already wondering why I need new flavors every week…lol. I’ve
gotta ease it to her gently that I am saving money by mixing my own
juice… Maybe I should wait a month or so.

On that note, I think I understand how the squonker works (juice is squeezed from a soft bottle through hollow contact pin), but how does it drip on the coils? Sprinkler head?

Wicked up by the wicks

@Brandolf Check out my Squonking thread

Ahhh. The squonker “squonks” the squonking bottle to force squonking e-juice up a squonking feed tube through a special, hollow, 510 squonking pin into an RDA style squonking atty which acts pretty much like a normal RDA when electrified. Squonkalicious!

1 Like