Favorites in folders!

Hey guys,

Today I give you folders for favorites :slight_smile: Finally you can let the OCD-freak in you relax a bit :slight_smile:

To check it out go to “My page/favorites” and click the “My favorites”-button, or just click the “My favorites”-link directly in the user drop down.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/user/favorites

It works more or less like folders for recipes. The same recipe can be in multiple folders.

An added bonus to the new view, is that you can now search in favorites too! That wasn’t possible previously.

Happy vaping!

35 Likes

thanx Lars

2 Likes

All hail Lars!

3 Likes

Thanks Lars :slight_smile:
Is it possible to have a similar thing for public recipes?

2 Likes

That is already there, you can create a folder, call it public and put all your public recipes in it.

6 Likes

Well I know, but it requires some discipline and order, something not everybody has :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks Lars, you da man!

2 Likes

Love it…thank you so much!!!

Is there a way to delete a folder though? Already screwed up and need to get rid of a couple…what can I say, I can be impulsive :frowning:

3 Likes

Go into the folder, hover over the name, there you can change the name or delete the folder - Just like with the recipe folders :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you very much Lars. This feature is working great!

2 Likes

Thanks Lars

2 Likes

Thanks for your hard work!

3 Likes

Thank you @daath, well thought out, and well implemented.

2 Likes

Methinks I found a bug. More like a side effect maybe? If you search for something like just one letter (‘s’ in my case) you get the nice yellow box that says “Be a bit more specific, please!”, but then it dupes the home page underneath that. That’s not terrible, but it also dupes the footer along with all the facebook, links, and copyright stuff. :stuck_out_tongue: Happens in Favorites and My Recipes.

5 Likes

Ah, yes. Thanks! Fixed in both recipes and favorites :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Is there a way to rearrange the order of the folders as they appear on the page?
It looks to be alphabetical now.

2 Likes

I was noticing that too the other day. Only mine seem to be sorted in the order of creation (much like the flavor database). Totally not alphabetical here (at least, when last I checked).

1 Like

It’s alphabetical now. No possibility to change that yourself. at the moment.

4 Likes

My folders originally were in the order I created them.
They just went alphabetical in the last day or so.

2 Likes