Favourite chocolate based recipe?

What’s your favourite chocolate based recipe, chocolate and …

I’m asking as I would love to play. I’ve had some great suggestions for a milk chocolate base but now am interested in any tried & tested recipes people are vaping. Thanks.

1 Like

Not a recipe but… I like Capella Chocolate Fudge Brownie. I hear it is an acquired taste :smiley: I use it in various mixes to get a choc cake type base.

I did up a chocolate covered cherry and acai berry a few weeks back as a change, which wasn’t too bad really. Used TFA Choc Double Clear. Turned out quite nicely.

2 Likes

mint slice v3 20-11

Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 1
Chocolate Truffle (SC) (JF) 1.2
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 2
Cool Mint (CAP) 1
Cotton Candy (10% EM/Ethyl Maltol) (TPA) 0.5
Creme de Menthe (FW) 0.5
Koolada 10% (TPA) 0.2
Malted Milk (TPA) 0.25
Vanilla Bean Gelato (TPA) 1.5

Flavor total: 8.15%
5 Likes

You are now the only other person I have seen use the SC JF acronyms on here :slight_smile: Yay Aussie.

3 Likes

Haven’t migrated this one to ELR yet…

Cheat Treat:

TFA Acai - 5%
TFA Plum - 2%
TFA Blueberry Extra - 2%
TFA Chocolate Double Clear - 4%
FA Fresh Cream - 2%
FA Vienna Cream - 1%

3 Likes

Breakin Bread

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA) 0.25
Australian Chocolate (Hangsen) 1.5
Banana Cream (TPA) 1.5
Banana Nut Bread (TPA) 4.5
Hazelnut (FW) 2
Peanut Butter (TPA) 4

Flavor total: 13.75%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
6 Likes

Here are two of my favorites:

4 Likes

Too many as you can see I really like how chocolate smooths out after a nice month’s steep it’s one of the most satisfying mouthfeels vaping can offer.

8 Likes

Alright @Amy2 @Alisa you can only take 1 to a long term prison sentence, which one out of your choices.

They look great btw, thanks and sorry about the prison sentence too, but you must have done something bad to get those so I can’t feel to bad for you.

2 Likes

Uh…but won’t you bail us out ??? We’re good for it…no finger breaking if we don’t pay back fast enough…
I’ll pay you in E -recipes hahhaha

I’d choose which is hard since a lot of ppl don’t have Liquid Barn flavors.

you can sub out Chocolate Cream HS which I have a sneaky suspicion is Aussie Choc now by them for Chocolate Cream INW it smell almost identical to it and I have it steeping for side by side comparison.

3 Likes

YOU’RE SO MEAN!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I know 1st making US choose Then sentencing us to prision …what ???

3 Likes

Mmmm, yummy.

It was either that or a lifetime being stranded on a deserted little island. Least with prison your family can visit you, and with good behaviour who knows. Maybe you can be let out on parole and get back to more then 1 recipe. That’ll be nice. I just didn’t see you guys lasting on the island. From what I’ve seen you’ll dominate in the slammer.

3 Likes

Btw I love these recipes both. They look delicious, nice work everyone thanks.

3 Likes

Peanut Butter Cup

Ingredient %
Double Chocolate (Clear) (TPA) 7.5
Graham Cracker (TPA) 2
Marshmallow (TPA) 2.5
Peanut Butter (TPA) 4
Sweetener (Sucralose) (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 18%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

Since you asked, this is the best of my recipes with Chocolate and I never publicly posted it,

6 Likes

Toffee Dream Cream by
FA
Chocolate by FA
and Caramel (not sure which brand)
Must also add a sweetener.

1 Like

What no bacon in that? hehe

1 Like

Oh I forgot, Bacon is optional…:thumbsup:

1 Like

Am still very new to this but when I smelled someone in house cooking bacon, I thought wth. I looked it up and sure enuff, ther’s a flavor, bacon, recepie called the king. I asked in chat room but they all told me not to even try it,POO

1 Like