Fireluke Mesh sub-ohm tank

I’m going to order a pack of five to keep using this for sure. Its a great tank. Ive one and done tanks before, like you’re saying. The Ijoy Captain, Smok X-baby, and a couple of others, I put away without ever getting more coils. I need more Mesh in my life lol.

4 Likes

I am going to do the same! Despite any drawbacks, the vapor is just worth it! The coils are supposed to be longer lasting than the traditional commercial coil, I am interested in how long one holds up. I see they can be preordered, I am thinking about doing that.

5 Likes

VaporDNA has em. I’m going to order some from there.

4 Likes

Good to know! Thanks for the tip!! And again, very good job on your review! This was going to be my first review, and when I saw yours was already posted, I felt a little less nervous about adding my comment and photos, as opposed to writing my review. I hope you don’t mind. It definitely was a way of going in on the shallow end instead of diving in as you did! I am not as brave! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Great reviews @INOIROC and @Jenny1978. I won this tank as well from Heaven Gifts and have to say it definitely is a great tank. I got the red resin because I knew I wouldn’t like the rough metal tip. The resin is pretty sharp looking altho it’s more pink than red. As for the thin metal disk bending, I haven’t had that problem but it looks to be the same. At least what I can tell from the pictures. As for the rest of it, it’s pretty solid.
I made the mistake in my haste of putting this on my WR mod and the first draw just about burnt my lips off. :fire: Was fine after I adjusted down. xD The coils are .15 ohm and WR told me he had used a .2 on his so figured it would be OK with the right batteries. I vaped on it for awhile but to be on the safe side I stuck it on a regulated mod.
Not much more to say about it that hasn’t already been said. It’s a nice vape. Great flavor. No leaking. I prefer to build my own coils but for this one I’ll definitely order extra.
Thanks @heaven_gifts for putting some mesh in my life. :heart:

7 Likes

Thanks heaven gifts! My Fireluke Mesh arrived today! Super quick DHL shipping. Crack this open later today.

7 Likes

Alright! Look at all of us Meshing around lol. I had to use that, I heard Zophie say it.

What kind of juices are you guys running in yours? I’ve had Sweet Strawberry Cream by CheebaSteeba in mine. Tastes awesome.

3 Likes

I’m gonna use this. Soon as get home.

2 Likes

$5 for 60mL. With code VapeNow

2 Likes

All the replacement mesh coils appear to be SS in color… idk about y’alls tank but mine came with matching coils… heaven gifts sent the rainbow version and it came with 2 matching rainbow coils . Wonder if we going to be able to buy matching replacement coils or do we all have to go with the generic SS color…

2 Likes

Gonna look good in yours… because you got the SS version…

1 Like

I noticed that! Hopefully the color coils become available when this is available to order more. It’s still a pre-order many places. Maybe that is what’s going on.

1 Like

Thanks for the reviews @INOIROC @Jenny1978 and @Mew!

2 Likes

@INOIROC and @Jenny1978 thank you for a review and helpful information!

2 Likes

Congrats again guys and glad you all like the tank. Thanks for the reviews

2 Likes

I like the tank overall.
Nice top fill, good flavor, the unique look of the design…
Have 2 cons. The drip tip … although matches tank perfect… the metal with the mesh like engravings is a no go. I don’t like the feel of it on my lips. Cant imagine chipping a tooth or something crazy with the drip tip. And it didn’t come with any other options for drip tips or a 510 adapter.
And con 2 . The airflow is a little loud. Compared to my other sub ohm tanks this airflow is definitely on the loud side.
Rating 7 / 10

2 Likes

I put the resin 810 tip that came with the dead rabbit on it. Much better feel on the lips.
Also I won the Mesh tank so I didn’t have a option to pick a specific color. @Heaven_Gifts sent the rainbow version… which worked out perfect! It looks pretty dang good, if I do say so myself, on top of the voopoo too. Nice matchy matchy set up .

6 Likes

So far, I have used some RY4 recipes, and a cinnamon waffle type of recipe, both taste great in it!

I forgot to mention that I have been using it at about half of my typical wattage because it produces such a strong vapor!! Is anyone else doing the same?

3 Likes

What a fun and informative review thread and thanks to everyone who contributed, congrats to all on the win.

Real happy to see all the positive comments on the tank, it is a good one for sure. For anyone wondering how it does with max VG I can tell you great. I just loaded it with 100% VG, no flavor or nic to keep the coil fresh while I work on other reviews. It is wicking 100% VG like a champ, Freemax has done it again.

7 Likes

Good to know! So you’ll have a review on this coming soon as well?

2 Likes