Fix My Mix - Bring your trouble recipes here!

Thank you! I hadn’t considered white peach . Very good suggestion

For that icy touch, i used mojito flavor. Pretty darn tasty. Just a tiny touch of it though

It’s a food that starts with the letter “Q” Billy!
Jeopardy is gonna call damnit!!

3 Likes

Oh…i know what it is. I had it on a fancy cracker once in lake Tahoe. Kind of like raisin paste…

3 Likes

They probably won’t call you though Sparky! You forgot to phrase that in the form of a question. :laughing:

3 Likes

Notice! My quote though!
I was just trying to finish the scene, that SensesTaker started. Lol :wink:

2 Likes

I know…for a Monday we’re all just pegging the needle on the cuteness meter!

6 Likes

I haven’t mixed with it yet but smells amazing. Sweet and candy like. That all I can say for now on quince tpa.

3 Likes

My head hurts trying to figure this out help me out please :). So this was inspired by one of our own here on the forum… Once i get it right i will definitely post it for all to share. This is supposed to be a blueberry glazed donut. this was my second version of this and i should have left it alone. I thought i was making it better but it was actually great the way it was the first time… So now i want to adjust it back down. I originally made a 30ml of this with the blueberry percentages lower. I thought the blueberry wasnt strong enough but i was impatient and didnt give it enough steep time grrrr. after 3 days my original mix was awesome! but i had committed a horrible crime and mixed 200ml of the “enhanced recipe” that you see below.

So here is what i want to do. I need to drop bluuberry extra down to 4% blueberry Jam down to 2% and berry cereal down to 1%. this is what is making my brain hurt. I know i can make a base at 3mg with glazed donut at 3.5 and super sweet at .2 and vanilla ice cream at 3 that would keep them the same if i mixed it with the made liquid. but to get the blueberry the way i want them i am having a hard time figuring that out… if this makes any sense please help me out… thanks in advanced!

1 Like

Here’s what you’ll need:
Bb extra 3.7%
Bb jam 1%
Cereal 0.8%
Plus obviously the same % of the other flavors.

5 Likes

Is that a 1:1 ratio?

1 Like

Yes that’s if you mix 50/50 old and new.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! You saved the day :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

No prob, dude!

1 Like

Are you a math wiz or did you use something else?

1 Like

Math wiz… Lol
I had to have coffee first though to get my brain running. :joy:

5 Likes

It actually makes perfect sense now that I’ve had 5 hours of sleep lol

2 Likes

Sleep always helps!

1 Like

Hahahaha im hovering around the coffee pot at work right now waiting on the last drops to fall lol

2 Likes

I completely understand that feeling. :coffee:

2 Likes