Flavor Stones ( Base ) 1 shot concentrates

Thanks mate for the help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh I seeā€¦ Thanks that was very clear explanation!

@Josephine_van_Rijn I did read the hole threat and also that specific post but, I didnā€™t got it until @VapeyMama explained the part: ā€œIf you go to a recipe and click the little blue wrench button, it will give you the option of making it into a ā€œone-shot/concentrateā€ā€ That made it clear.

Thanks a lot, it is so interesting to learn from you!!

9 Likes

Now you have woke up my curiosityā€¦ Lets see:

Would Flavor Stones make shorter the stepping time once you mix them with your decided PG/VG choice?

I am wondering this because it makes sense when you buy different flavors to make them into stones, since it will make easy the conservation without air of those liquids in full 10ml bottles f.e. and at the same time the flavor blending between them.

1 Like

No. Steeping is more about blending the flavors/nic into the vg.
Having stones ready to go, is just a nice convenience for things you mix frequently. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanksā€¦ Still makes a lot of good sense to make faster the whole process to craft those mixes.

I am loving this!

4 Likes

Just remember, shake each flavor before you measure. This is twice as important for stones in my opinion. :wink:

10 Likes

This is a great idea though. Will do that with my Milk-Chocolate mix, so I can just throw it into a mix :smiley:

3 Likes

I was very happy she did cause Iā€™m really pooped and my brain feels like syrup so I opted for the short answer.

6 Likes

grabs a spoon and finds the pancakes

7 Likes

Hello, what % would you use those as a stand alone ?

1 Like

Amy, what % would you recommend for using the milkstone when adding other flavours (Iā€™m thinking of adding some sbā€™s to it). Thanks in advance lovely :blush:

4 Likes

I like to use it around 0.5 for just a touch of it ,1.5-2.0 % for full flavor hope this helps and I hope your mix turns out great SB is a wonderful addition to milkstone !

2 Likes

Thanks so much! Hope you are well and settled :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Bit of a late reply but I bought the chocolate cream before the reformulation so Iā€™m good. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Just to clarify. You make a flavor stone in order to perfect a certain flavor profile right?

So say a recipe calls for 5% tpa strawberry and 10% tpa custard

Would you use your stones in place of the specific branded flavors in order to get a better flavor experience?

1 Like

Not exactly. If you have multiple different types of Cheesecakes for instance, you make a Cheesecake stone to simplify mixing. Then you mix the Cheesecake Stone plus other flavors to make say a Raspberry Cheesecake or a Caramel Cheesecake. This way I only have to use one concentrate for the Cheesecake base instead of 4-5 that I use.

6 Likes

Is there any good pastry ry4 stones, that would mix well with apple pie ladies and gents?
Got this one demon vape - Fontana 4706 juice, and I want the same pastry flavor. Itā€™s a creamy Apple pie ry4. Wich tasts like a cookie/brown sugar/pie crust/frostingā€¦ Damn weird but all so lovely flavor. I know itā€™s a Apple pie ry4, but canā€™t taste the apple to be honest.
Also but not sureā€¦ I feel as if I am getting g a spicy note from it. Very minimalā€¦ Because of this I thought about gingerbread./cinnamon sugar Cookieā€¦ It feels very sugary as wellā€¦ Any ideas please? :blush:

1 Like

At what % do you add this to the recipe? Or is this just a base for a recipe basically?

1 Like

That depends on the recipe.

1 Like

ENYAWREKLAW Strawberry Cheesecake is private now, on ELR ā€¦!

1 Like