Flavorah at ECX

I guess I’m biased since I extract liquids from bottles with a syringe or dripper. I totally understand the frustration though. I’m going to try and come up with some ideas.

2 Likes

and yes /u/ECX_FlavorLab is me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I assumed so as the way you participate and write is very similar.

I mix with syringes and pipettes, im all out of syringes at the moment tho. Much thanks.

1 Like

Thank you for the heads up.I can see why so many recommend your store.I like the layout , very easy to navigate.I was able to get registered and get an order placed in record time.Glad to see we have a discount code as well.Thanks again!

2 Likes

I would like to see a 15ml option.

2 Likes

I second this!!! I just started using the Shisha line. And I have made my best recipe yet. I can’t wait to try more. As for the INW bottle sizes, I too would love to see larger bottles. I have 90% of the FA flavors I will ever need. I have a lot of TFA. And I have most of the FLV line that I want. So now I am working on INW and Lotus Flavors. I would like to see the 30ml size available. 10ml is way too small. And trying to build up an inventory of flavors at 120ml sizes is way to pricey at first for most people. So I always buy 30ml of everything, then restock with 120ml. That is another reason I shop elsewhere.

@DonovanECX - It is farkin’ great that you are here listening to feedback and taking notes. I can’t wait to finish off my FLV orders with ECX.

4 Likes

Agree with LordVapor… unless it’s a particular flavoring that I use a LOT, I
don’t buy more than 30ml at a time. It’s just too much.

4 Likes

I have to say that there are very few flavorings that i order in 120ml sizes anymore, for my personal stash. There was a time when i went TFA/CAP crazy and ordered everything in 4oz from their site, i still have soooo many of those just sitting around. A few years into this and i amassed a ridiculous number of flavorings that i almost never used. Plus, ordering in 30mls means i get moar presents in the mail!

A couple years ago i got my mailman into vaping to quit smoking. He recently told me he is interested in DIY so i am putting together a collection for him, a little VIF.

What do you order in 4oz? I order, VC V1 (i have 12 4 oz bottles on hand :slightly_smiling: / ), Sweet SB (CAP), Strawberry Ripe (TFA), Juicy Peach (TFA), Sweet Cream (TFA), Cheesecake (LA), Grape Juice/Candy (TFA) and maybe a few others that i cant think of right now.

Id like to see (LF) in 10 or 15ml, that would be fabulous.

I order everything in 30 if I can. But I am sitting here looking at a bunch of Capella 13ml bottles and a dozen or so INW 10ml bottles. And all my FLV is of course 15ml. If I use it up I order a 120 and fill up a 50ml bottle with the remnants of the original bottle and top it off with the 120ml bottle. I have about 20 120ml bottles that are at least 50ml short of being full. But these are the flavors I use most. Fuji Apple, Capella Sweet Strawberry, Vanilla Custard V1, TFA Caramel Original and Carmel Candy, Vienna Cream, FA Cookie, and a few others I can’t think of off the top of my head.

2 Likes

Please carry the 30mls. It saves me so much space having one bottle vs two (or three). I’d love to have space for 120’s but my “lab” is limited to a breakfast counter and it fills up pretty fast (as my wife is so quick to remind me).

3 Likes

Just give her the credit card and tell her to go buy a Coach purse :wink:

3 Likes

Are you high?!?!
I mean…er…sure thing.

4 Likes

If she’s thrifty, she can catch them on sale for less than $200 :wink:

1 Like

Hahahahaha! :laughing:

1 Like

Do you think you could get some of that Medicine Flower Red Apple and Plum?

Chocolate Deutsch, Wild Melon, Caramel, Blueberry, Watermellon, Cantellope, coconut, sweet coconut,peanut butter, yogurt, strawberry, they are all really good except maybe a couple. I havent figured out what to do with the lychee or the black cherry, yet. :slight_smile:

12.49$ for 15 mil cinnamon?

That Rich Cinnamon is the most concentrated ‘baked cinnamon’ flavor I’ve ever used.
I mixed 2 drops of it in a 30ml batch and it’s still strong.

2 Likes

Yes. And it’s like you are getting 120ml.

I have half of flv flavors and I love them! Can’t wait till they come out with some more flavors