Flavorah at ECX

We’ll be carrying the entire line here shortly. Just easing into it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks @DonovanECX, I was rather curious why Vanilla Custard wasn’t offered… Seems like custards are universally loved throughout the galaxy.

Trust me, ECX still holds the number one spot on my DIY links list. I just gotta give my East coast vendors some occasional love too (NC resident), specially when I see I’m out of something and go into panic mode lol.

Thanks for keeping us up to speed here at ELR. I know the community here (including myself) is very appreciative when suppliers are open and engaging with us. Your efforts are definitely noticed by many. :+1:

3 Likes

Went to the post office to get my order but apparently health Canada has your company flagged cause both orders had a total of 300$ duties levied! Told them to ship it back. Hoping you can re-send to my sumas wa. Address. Normally I have everything shipped there but I was working northern Alberta and really wanted that stuff fast. Lol fast 2 and a half weeks before I found out it was here. Would definitely have been faster through sumas where I get it thrown on a greyhound. O well, I know better now

Does anyone on here use exclusively use Flavorah for recipes? Id like to follow you guys and see the recipes you come up with!