Flavorah-based recipes

You are well trained sir! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

ā€¦I know to hide the frying pans! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ouch!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s nice but what do you get for dinner?

2 Likes

So the Black Fire wasnā€™t cloying in this mix? Iā€™ve been afraid to get over .5% with it beforeā€¦kinda like Perique steam roll a mix if youā€™re not careful.

2 Likes

This mix can handle it, it is very difficult to overpower CRH :grinning: I have used it at 1% in leader of the pack and it doesnā€™t take that mix over either. I usually keep the Perique around .7 that does tend to get too much very quickly.
Aside note, the Soho at 8% is not sufficient. They say 20% on the FA website and as that is very high for FA it is not a very strong flavour.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know this, so as not to be disappointed with a future mix! So, you suggest keeping SoHo at around 10% percent and just adding other tobacco(s) to the mix should I want a heartier tobacco kick?

2 Likes

Definitely, I taste hardly anything at 8% so I still donā€™t know what it tastes like really. Other tobaccoā€™s would be good.

1 Like

People who are not fond of tobacco should skip this one! It is fairly simple but in your face tobacco. The best substitute for Cutters Choice is Black for Pipe from Inawera.

Cutters Tropical Adventure

Ingredient %
Cutters Choice (KH) 5
Sweet Coconut (Flavorah) 1
Tropical Punch (Flavorah) 2

Flavor total: 8%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Nutty Vlaflip

Ingredient %
Cantaloupe (Flavorah) 1
Glory (FA) 2.5
Lemonade (Flavorah) 2
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 4
Yogurt (Flavorah) 2.5

Flavor total: 12%

This is suitable for non tobacco lovers.

3 Likes

The tropical punch is not bad with certain tobaccos! I whipped up this one with it and was pleasantly surprised. I do need to bump up the tobacco, or simply add another tobacco as an addition to the mix. This mix reminds me of a cinnamon tobacco I used to vape called ā€œMerinoā€ā€¦canā€™t find it any more! Oh well, I made my own! BAM!

2 Likes

That looks nice, I might just make that since I have all the flavours for it :grinning: The Cutters Choice has quite a strong throat hit and the tropical punch and coconut are pretty much in the background and only noticeable on the exhale.

2 Likes

Looking at your recipe is making me want to rejigger mine with coconut in the mix! Love the coconutā€¦:yum:

1 Like

Mine definitely needs more coconut and tropical punch. The tobacco is so strong the other flavours disappear. I could lower the tobacco but I like it strong soā€¦

1 Like

One for the thread.

2 Likes

This is just a week old but thought Iā€™d throw it out here anyway. Been vaping it this afternoon and canā€™t get my ā€œPawā€ out of my head. I wish he was still aroundā€¦they donā€™t make 'em like that anymore.

Grandpaā€™s Coat (SthrnMixer Original) : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/258829/Grandpa%27s+Coat+%28SthrnMixer+Original%29

2% Caramel (Flavorah)
1.5% Cured Tobacco (Flavorah)
0.5% Hickory Smoke (TPA)
1% Mocha (Flavorah)
3% RY4 Double (TPA)
3% Vanilla Swirl (TPA)

Flavor total: 11%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/23xA

3 Likes

returnity gave me a tip about the Cured Tobacco Flavorahā€¦

ā€œSadly, FLV Cured tends to fade out after a week or two, particularly if you use it at lower %'sā€

I used it in this recipe and steeped it a month and it held up well. I made a new batch at 120 mls this week thatā€™s steeping now. If it does hold up Iā€™ll repost my findings.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/264918/%28Flavorah%29+Sweet+Brown+Maple+Mist+Gmix

1 Like

Reformulated Baker Street to change the taste a bit and to incorporate some FLV flavors. I like it. Could probably bump up the Peanut Butter for a more enhanced effect but itā€™s good like it is.

Baker Avenue (SthrnMixer Original) : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/264521/Baker+Avenue+%28SthrnMixer+Original%29

3% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
4% Brown Sugar (TPA)
2% Cinnamon Crunch (Flavorah)
2% Coconut (Flavorah)
1% Lemon (TPA)
2% Marshmallow (TPA)
1% Peanut Butter (Flavorah)
4% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
1% Vanilla Custard (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 20%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/25Mp

3 Likes

I canā€™t exactly call the second recipe Flavorah based. But they wouldnā€™t be nearly as good if it wasnā€™t for the Flavorah Yogurt. This flavor really elevate fruit recipes with a note that really compliment and enhance its flavor.

Before I used a lot of TPA, Cap and FW based recipes and I wondered why I had so many failures. Since Iā€™ve upgraded my stash with premium flavors Iā€™m making more winners than failures.

A pair of my recent mixes thatā€™s truly a premium juice.

(Flavorah) Banana Berry Yogurt Bars Gmix

Ingredient %
Banana (Flavorah) 2
Blueberry (Flavorah) 1
Boysenberry (Flavorah) 0.75
Cookie (FA) 0.75
Cream (Flavorah) 0.75
Crunch Cereal (Flavorah) 2
Strawberry (Flavorah) 1
Yogurt (Flavorah) 2

Flavor total: 10.25%

Tropical Peach Smoothie v2 Gmix

Ingredient %
Catalan Cream (FA) 1.5
Mango (INAWERA) 3
Peach (INAWERA) 4
Vienna Cream (FA) 0.5
Yellow Peach (CAP) 2.2
Yogurt (Flavorah) 2

Flavor total: 13.2%

3 Likes

This may need some sweetener if you prefer sweeter vapes.

Caribbean Cruiser (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Golden Pineapple (CAP) 3
Lychee (Flavorah) 0.4
Sweet Mango (CAP) 1
Toasted Almond (CAP) 2
Wild Melon (Flavorah) 1

Flavor total: 7.4%

Notes
At time of mix and for about 2 days the Lychee was too strong. It mellowed tremendously on the 3rd day. Now itā€™s really good! Tested on RDA but running currently in Goblin Mini with dual 26ga Titanium, 2.5mm coming in at 0.11 ohm. In temperature control this is nice at 450 - 500F. At 540F it absolutely sings. Tropical, not typical. 5 stars.

5 Likes

I just realized I havenā€™t contributed to this thread muchā€¦if at all.

I have a lot of FLV recipes but my first FLV mix came out really nice and with the exception of the DF it is all flavorah

Juicy Dragon Melons (FLV)

Ingredient %
Cream (Flavorah) 2
Dragonfruit (TPA) 6
Orange Citrus (Flavorah) 1
Strawberry (Flavorah) 1.5
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 2
Wild Melon (Flavorah) 3.5

Flavor total: 16%

2 Likes

Also I have this one that for not being my kind of vape, came out great as well

Caramel Banana Macchiato (FLV)

Ingredient %
Banana (Flavorah) 0.6
Caramel (Flavorah) 0.6
Cream (Flavorah) 2
Mocha (Flavorah) 1.6
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 0.8

Flavor total: 5.6%

1 Like