Flavorah-based recipes

Collecting a few Flavorah-based recipes here for reference.

By the way, I renamed Flavorah from “FLV” to “Flavorah”!

I think some can already be found with a search for Flavorah.

13 Likes

Reddit-thread by /u/returnity:

Moderator /u/kirkt made a thread as well:

/u/NotCharlesManson started a thread about Flavorah Vanilla Custard:

/u/vaganusaurus did a thread as well:

6 Likes

This turned out to be a great Shake-n-Vape. These FLV flavors (so far) are extremely potent!
Love the flavor of this Lime and the Cream is very very smooth.

DaMomma’s Cool Cream

7 Likes

This is a good shake and vape, the wild melon is the best melon I’ve tried and the sweet coconut is very tasty as well.

6 Likes

I’ve had one person from this forum provide feedback. If you are not a banana fan you probably won’t like this. If you do like it I would say you’d love it. I’m calling it Monkey Nuts and encourage anyone interested to go to Flavorah’s Website and get some flavors, including their peanut butter and banana so you can try this one. For my tastes it gets 5 stars.

5 Likes

UK/EU folks can get Flavorah at Vapour Depot :smile:

3 Likes

Got this email today saying Vanilla Custard is back in stock at the Flavorah web store.
Vanilla Custard Flavor
This email is to let you know that the item you were waiting for is back in stock at Flavorah
Vanilla Custard Flavor

View Product

What the crap is going on? Can you not get Vanilla Custard in the 15ml bottle, that is the one I put my email address in for when it was back in stock. Just got the email today.

1 Like

Vanilla Custard is in stock in 15 ml bottles.

2 Likes

One for the thread:

6 Likes

Apparently, you can “copy as html (text)” and paste in the forums now. Just FYI. :wink:

++Sunrise & Cream v3

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 2
Cream Fresh (FA) 2
Orange Citrus (Flavorah) 3
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 3
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 4

Flavor total: 14%
9 Likes

Looks good @JoJo. I had moved away from Strawberry vapes, but lately I’ve been finding them quite appealing. I’ll give yours a whirl. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

That looks pretty good. I will try that out and finally use some of that banana.

3 Likes

Surprisingly, not a bad banana flavor at low percentages. Who knew? :wink:

3 Likes

For some reason, that option is not offered to me under the blue wrench when I’m on my phone or I would be using that option; I’m hardly ever at my iMac…always on my phone for internet stuff. But thanks for the info anyway! :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve hidden those options from iOS-devices as they use flash to copy, and thus does not work on them …

4 Likes

S’okay…I like pretty screen shots and pictures. :wink:

2 Likes

Castro's and Custard's Field-day in Virginia

Ingredient %
Cuba Cigar (INAWERA) 1
Cubano (TPA) 2.5
Old Havana (INAWERA) 1
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 3
Virginia Tobacco (Flavorah) 1.5

Flavor total: 9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com! This Juice is all right but I will use a different Virginia next time. Flavorah has a very good selection of flavour but their tobacco's need improvement. Since they only carry two, it is probably not a priority for them.

Worf's Prune Juice

Ingredient %
Milk and Honey (Flavorah) 0.4
Plum (INAWERA) 4
Plum Vodka (INAWERA) 2
Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah) 0.2
Smoked Plum (INAWERA) 1
Tobacco Smoke & Prunes (INAWERA) 0.2

Flavor total: 7.8%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

One of my Startrek juices, I think it could do with some Perique Black, that would go nicely with this.

Picard's Transgression

Ingredient %
Bergamot (FA) 1.5
Black Honey Tobacco (TPA) 3
Black Tea (INAWERA) 1
Lime (Flavorah) 0.2
Milk and Honey (Flavorah) 0.5
Orange Citrus (Flavorah) 2

Flavor total: 8.2%

I’m pleased with this one. It is the first citrus mix I’ve made and I think it turned out pretty good. I might put the black honey tobacco up a notch but other than that…

Vulcan Fire

Ingredient %
Black Fire (FA) 3
Cinnamon Crunch (Flavorah) 2
Cinnamon Red Hot (TPA) 3.5
Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah) 0.3

Flavor total: 8.8%

This one is nice and spicy, not Hades’s whip hot but I found that one too much for my taste. You will have to change your cotton after this one though.

5 Likes

Nice line up! :heart_eyes: gonna be mixing up the Vulcan Fire for the wife today. She loves her spicy vapes!

3 Likes

You probably want to turn up the Cinnamon Red Hots with 7.5% then. Since your previous experiment with a lowered CRH in Hades’s whip landed you in the doghouse :grinning:

2 Likes

…you got that right! Learned my lesson on that one…don’t screw with the wife’s eJuice or there’s hell to pay! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! :imp:

3 Likes