Flavorah Tasting Notes

I just heard FLV pink guava recommended @3pct tonite and by " veteran mixers"… Thats blew my mind

8 Likes

cringes behind @fidalgo_vapes no way… 3%… they just should have gone for the gusto… 5 is better :stuck_out_tongue:

Note… Smoky is Joking… pink guava is good from .2% up to around .6% at .7% and higher… its a grapefruit. knuckle heads!! :coffee:::bagel::partying_face:

oooh lookie a bagel… I need to work out a good bagel recipe!! Hot diggity… :smile:

8 Likes

My first tiny order of FLV is on its way :grinning:
Macaroon, Pumpkin Spice, Blood Orange, Vanilla Pudding, Vanilla Custard!

Yes, those last two contain PG, but I have to have them! My wife isn’t too into dessert stuff anyway. Fruits and florals, so I can keep these to myself. Woohoo!

5 Likes

My bottle of Lime does say PG. batch 325444 from ecigexpress. Most of my others only say natural & artificial flavors. Thanks for the list.Plunderdrum.

3 Likes

Chocolate Deutsch should be used less than the 1% they recommend unless you like Chocolate Liquor. Something I noticed today. This flavor after three weeks likes to push forward I think I’ll keep it at below .50% from now on. That’s just my taste buds on that one.

8 Likes

I told you so. :stuck_out_tongue: yeps went there… .4% max… same with the milk and the white… :wink:

6 Likes

That vanilla pudding has become another one of my favorites @Plunderdrum I need to order a bigger bottle. It’s really sweet and thick.

5 Likes

I have to back you up on that @authormichellehughes, the VP is very good, and usable across multiple profiles.

2 Likes

I tried my Butterscotch tester today (day 3) and nothing! No aroma from the bottle, no flavor on the finger, no flavor on the vape. wtf! I used the median SF percentage from the notes. Seemed a bit high for FLV but many of the ELR regulars tested at 3% with good results. I thought 3-5 days would present something.

4 Likes

Not a clue what you mixed it at or what you were vaping it out of…
1% is my max with it… and that is either in a rba or in my wasp tank… around .19 ohms and 40 watts…

3 Likes

1% max for a SF tester? I test most my flavors in a single coil, flavor banging RDA. That could be my Cthulhu 1928 or Wasp Nano, etc. Since getting the Elder Dragon I’ve done some testing in that, too. None of those RDAs require high power. Matter of fact, most of my vaping is more loose MTL to RL. And I don’t super sub-ohm. I still love my KFs and you know how they get built. Bottomline, I know how to get the most flavor out of whatever I’m using but prefer to keep it midrange. And if anyone wants to get picayne about coils, I use mainly SS and N80 these days.

3 Likes

I start with 2 drops or .04g of flavor in a 10ml bottle… I stick that in a dripper, just to see if I can taste it…
If I can’t… then I go to a new bottle and use 4 drops or .08g… rinse and repeat till I can taste it…

in my dripper… atm I am using my l.o.t.i rda…

dunno what to tell ya… but I stagger the amounts so I can really get a feel for what that flavor can do a different levels.

4 Likes

Thank you :smiley:

3 Likes

?..why not just add 2 more drops to the first one? A new bottle?

4 Likes

I need to sleep. Pleasant dreams Smoky :yawning_face:

3 Likes

Then it will screw up the og… it will be more, as you took fluid out of the bottle for testing, so your amounts will not be correct.

Yeps a new bottle, count your drops or check your scale and make your notes :slight_smile:

Easy peasy… :slight_smile:

Me too, but paperwork has kept me up… might sleep in tomorrow… Night Muth! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

LOL @anon84779643

3 Likes

Exactly that, would have thought that pink Guava pushed high is the perfect grapefruit… and low is the Guava…

4 Likes

Without trying any flavor from any manufacture from very low amounts and then raising it up, you miss out on the changes that flavor can become. From the small dips the profile goes thru, even muting and returning… if you are patient enough… but eh… most only grab one amount and never get to taste the changes… such a shame! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Have you tried FLV Strawberry Filling? How does it compare to FLV Apple Filling, which is just great?

4 Likes