Flavorah's New Flavors

I just got back from vacation and I had a package from them here! Yippee I got 2 15ml bottles! I can’t wait to find time to play with it. I also noticed that they have sweet fig back in Stock now too! I’m gonna jump on that in case they decide to run out again!

3 Likes

We’ll just leave this here… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Mixed Cherry Filling at 3% and wow it is good! But it does seem to have an weird/ odd taste hidden in it somewhere.

Do you think 3% was too high? I know you used 2%, just wondering if you ever got around to using it any higher.

Loving it so far! To me, it tastes like those really long, generic fruit ropes you get at amusement parks.

Also have Strawberry Smash and Milk Chocolate to mix up, in case anyone is interested.

5 Likes

Cherimoya and Custard both smell fantastic. Cherimoya smells much more fruity than INW’s and custard smells like a nice, rich, vanilla less custard. Ill be getting these in some VG pretty quick.

Put FLV Permisson on the list to buy and thank me later :wink: lol it is so tasty. Hard to describe flavor but as soon as i smelled and tasted it i thought this, I must mix this with Papaya. The result was amazing

4 Likes

Not yet…

I have made a couple new mixes with Cherry Filling since that post though… I used 1% in a cherry ice cream mix but it didn’t turn out as I expected. Cherry Filling has a subtleness to it but this flavor won’t be bullied.

Even at only 1% in a 13% (total flavoring) mix, Cherry Filling was having none of that shit.

Me: “Oooh! This would be great in ice cream!”
FLV Cherry Filling: “Nope! You’re gonna taste nothing but cherry filling and you’ll damn well like it!”

My follow up mix is an Oba Oba base with layered cherries, including Cherry Filling at 0.5%. It’s layered with Cherry Crush FW and Wild Cherry FW, I have high hopes but it’s only been in the cure cabinet for 1wk.

I will conquer the perfect cherry blend one day… but for now, the war continues…

8 Likes

Be careful with the milk chocolate. I have found that under 1% is the best. I actually did a mix with 0.5% flv milk chocolate, 0.75 % dark chocolate MF, 1% chocolate RF, and 0.5% cocoa jungle flavors and so far its probably one of the best milk chocolate vapes I have made. I used a recipe called Hopscotch and added these flavors to it instead of Nutella FW because I didn’t have that flavor! Very good butterscotch cookie with chocolate chips!

2 Likes

This is excellent and spot on! I just tried it after letting it sit for a week!

Cookie Dough Ice Cream : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1229873/Cookie%20Dough%20Ice%20Cream

2% (TPA) Peanut Butter
0.5% Brown Sugar (TPA)
1% Butter Cream (Purilum)
1% Cookie (Flavorah)
2% Cookie Dough (Flavorah)
1% Meringue (Purilum)
0.5% Milk Chocolate (Flavorah)
2% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)

Flavor total: 10%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/9NXr

3 Likes

This sounds very very good. Missing flavors of course :frowning: What do you think about the FLV Cookie Dough? I’ve been waiting for reviews.

What do you think about this compared to FA Meringue? I use the FA for a slight sweetener and to fluff a mix.

Edit: disregard this post, I read your notes.

1 Like

@JoJo and @MysticRose nailed this one in their notes. I wouldnt purchase it as i prefer FAs but MR said she would. What this makes me think is that i need to revisit the flavoring.

3 Likes

I just to a look. The 2 appears to be very different. I wonder what effect lower %s will have on a mix.

Meringue (Purilum)

1 Like

Or in combination.

2 Likes

Not necessarily. Just means it’s my preference over FA’s. You have your own. We all like what we like. But also consider the percentage I mixed at to get that flavor. It doesn’t bother me to use 2-6% flavoring in a mix to achieve my desired results, but some won’t touch it at that percentage. You may have tried it lower and it’s not as strong as FA.

I also chose flavor over body as I can achieve body with other ingredients, where the flavor is harder to nail for me.

EDIT: I also want to add that my tasting notes were only from a 6 day steep. The body and fluffiness does improve with a longer steep as usual with cream. I will updat my notes.

4 Likes

Flv cookie dough is really good! I’ve been really enjoying it.

2 Likes

It’s better to ask for forgiveness than it is permission

Cookie (Flavorah) tasting notes…

3 days… A solid cookie note, but a bit of harshness. This is similar to a shortbread cookie note. At 2% I’m getting a good flavor, but I’m wondering if it’s my setup (Tank and build) that’s adding the harshness. I’m vaping an old build on a old tank, so my next test will be on my daily tank/build.

1 week… I switched to my daily setup and I’m still getting a peppery harshness at 2% SF. This isn’t a hacking harshness, but a slight burning on the tongue. It’s not as harsh as my 1st test vape at 3 days, but it’s still a little harsh. The cookie note also has dropped off a little. What I get is a Shortbread type of cookie and it’s not very sweet. I’m kinda concerned if I’m using too much @ 2%. I say this because of the price and it might be more concentrated than I anticipated. This might be throwing off the flavor and giving me the harshness. I’ll continue to steep it and test in another week. I’m also making a new tester @ 1%.

2 weeks… This has settle into a very good cookie. All the peppery harshness has subsided and a very good shortbread type cookie is what I’m getting. It actually feels a very slight bit of a soft cookie with some cake notes included. This may also contain a very mild nut feel to it also. Compared to FA cookie, I would say it’s not quite as prominent, but a very good alternative.

IMO this would be excellent for a nutty cookie vape and should work well in pies and cakes to add a browning effect. This should also work well with custards and crusts.

Steep 2 weeks

I personally wouldn’t vape this as a standalone, but it does shine @ 2%.

9 Likes

Great review, thank you!

2 Likes

Does anyone know

• if Custard is the same flavor as Vanilla Custard?
  • if Blood Orange is sweet?
  • how the Sweet Fig taste and what it plays well with?

All Flavorah’s

3 Likes

Custard is different than vanilla custard. It’s a thick creamy custard without the vanilla. No lemon like fa and no cinnamon notes either.

Sweet fig is amazing but u can only get it from bullcity right now. Flv is having problems getting the supplies to make it. So If u want to try it get it now from Bullcity. It’s a little floral mixed at 1.5% but I really like it. It’s got a thick mouthfeel to it and it works amazing for me with apple pop, some graham cracker, cookie, and cream.

Blood orange is a good blood orange flavor. I don’t feel like it’s too sweet.

Hope this helps :smile:

5 Likes