Flavors to avoid at all costs!

This post is quite old now and I can update a little. I did play a little with some Mtype and it needs very small amounts. Start at .5% and adjust to taste. Pretty much the same with the Red Type. If you have Western then you can start at 10%. The rest of them I never played with again. Gave those away…

I made a new batch a week ago and that was what I did 5%
Thanks !

1 Like

Just honeydew in general, I don’t think i’ll find one I like, put it where it belongs in the trash.

2 Likes

honeydew tpa is the greatest , taste is obviously subjective lol but a real nasty flave is CRUNCH CEREAL FLAVORAH NASTY

2 Likes

@ringling Sorry riding on an old thread, but i’ve struggled finding a cherry flavour too. Too many bottles of s### went down the drain, it really took a while but i’ve found a good solution here: ice cream flavor vendor. These are pg based flavours for ice cream from eisaromen-shop.de at ridiculous prices. 50ml bottles as smallest bottle. My personal preference is BELOW 5%. I’m pretty sure you’ll find alike.

btw it’s my first post here, please keep the flamethrower holstered :wink:

4 Likes

Hi @rotaticus Welcome to ELR

Hey, why not take a moment to introduce yourself on the introduction thread?

Glad you’re here!

I like Cap grenadine. Use it in two mixes. Both around 2% never tried it solo lol. Makes a mean shirley temple tho

I like it too, I use it in three or four recipes.

1 Like

Hi Amy2

Fair play to you for making INW Cactus work for you, and thanks for all the info my sister is a vegetarian. So this info will come in handy for DIY.

Although I have seen it in stores, the only way I would mix it for myself is if it had peyote in front of it :grin:

This is a great thread & luckily I’ve not got any flavours that are in the lists.

I am only on post 28 of 214 though.

Wish me luck this is my first post.

Best wishes
Shane

3 Likes

Welcome @Shane18 & yes good luck ! Peyote huh

2 Likes

Thank you @Amy2 :grin:

This thread is great and is just what I was looking for

I’m about to buy some more flavours and wanted to do some investigation, perfect :slight_smile:

1 Like

Decadent Vapours’ Brekzest :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Goosebumps from head to toe, yikes!

1 Like

Liquid Barn Creme Brule smelled and tasted like black olives to me I shit canned it

1 Like

Chicken and waffle by tfa. Sounded ambitious and who doesn’t love sweet and savory but omg was the execution horrible! Lol

Honeydew was actually one of the first vape flavors I loved but I vaped it too much, now i can’t stand it. The same thing happened to me with FA Yogurt. Loved it, over vaped it, now dislike it. Also, watermelon, I ruined it for myself.
So, 60ml is the biggest bottles I’ll make nowadays, lol.

Fried Chicken (SC)(RF) is good and in a couple of my recipes so far but then I’m a strange old bastard with bizarre tastes.

Orange Cream (LA) = Useless at any % all I get is a chemical taste like carburetor cleaner.

Pralines And Cream (LA) = Another one that tastes like parts dip to me, More like Brake Kleen I’d say for this one.

Even I draw the line at vaping juice that smells like Dow Chemical Co.

Maple (Pancake Syrup) (Cap) This isn’t bad so much as deadly potent and will obliterate everything else in the mix. Start at .00 something. LOL

Yes I can see how a list of top used flavours is handy to have in a ‘Flavours to avoid’ thread…
Oh no wait…
No I can’t…
:thinking:
I’m sure those flavours are happy that you like them though.
And we all like to make flavours happy :grin:.

1 Like

Punch House by solub arome, luckily got this as a freebie, whatever you do don’t buy it, it’s absolutely disgusting waste of PG/VG and Nic, oh and a bottle cause your not gonna get that taste out of it.
Not sure if it’s my pallet but this tastes like rubbing alcohol, not that I’ve ever drunk that, although you could also liken it to really cheap vodka, yuk :dizzy_face:

yep and I’m seeing they no longer make it so maybe they knew it sucked too LOL

1 Like

I would like to add i wasted 10 bucks on 30ml of

FA pineapple

4 Likes