Flavour Art Tasting Notes

Hey sorry didn’t see the message in my phone until now. Max i’ve used is 2.5% FA and I still wish it was more prominent. I tend to mix it with LA’s green apple or FW’s double Apple and sometime awesome Apple TP.

Me too ! Student of vape. I have no idea curious to see what Jimk says. I’m stop at DDL,tiramisu, and nut mix lol no clue what the others are or taste like. Heck I barely make a ry4 but recently I made one with caramel and red velvet cake. It’s still steeping.

Joya you are talented girl ! Beautiful pieces ! @Ringling was in the jewelry business I think he said like 20-30 years ! Maybe he knows some contacts your way for the selling side of things !

And there is a trade section you could post what your choices you’d like and propose your offer there. That’s pretty nice of you ! I would be afraid I’d disappoint you after you paid in all.

I’d say that’s a darn vapeable mix! If the INA tiramisu is anything like the TFA version, your percentage is spot on. The tobacco percentage is good as well; I try not to over do the tobacco or it gets a bit harsh. I like the sweet creams, so the DDL might be higher when I make this one! Bookmarked for a future mix!

Can’t wait to get the Joy! Now that you’ve made me ponder which tobacco to use, it’s off to the calculator. (Insert evil scientist laugh here)

1 Like

This looks tasty!

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/189384/BRONUTS+by+%5BENYAWREKLAW%5D

Hey look at this omg Joy to the world ! I wish some came with my order today from BCV nope didn’t happen. But I did see this recipe today and wow !

1. Deep-Fried Jumbo Marshmallows

These sweet, airy, snacks are battered in funnel cake batter and then fried to a golden brown. Imagine first a crunch as you bite into the fluffy batter and then chewing the gooey texture of the marshmallow. Yes, please.

http://www.endlesssimmer.com/2012/06/05/marshmallows-gone-wild-top-10-summertime-uses-for-jumbo-marshmallows/

Update: I’m going to finally get around to mixing this one tonight! Deep fried marshmallows !!! oooh I hope it’s good .

3 Likes

FA Joy:

Well, I pretty much agree with the HIC review on the FA Joy, with one addition. There is a cooling effect, within the mouth and on the tongue, with this liquid. I can’t quite place my finger on what would be the purpose of such a thing. It’s not a bad thing, just unexpected. It’s definitely NOT a menthol flavor; just a coolness in the mouth. This flavor will mix with just about anything. I see it being most useful at around 1.5 to 2% in a mix and 4% stand alone.

2 Likes

Oh lordy that sounds good! Ya gonna make a recipe for it?

There’s a lot of good recipes on that page … Gonna have to do some experimenting this weekend :smiley:

1 Like

I would if I had some joy FA lol haven’t gotten any yet ! I think New Drip is working on one off this recipe he got 4 oz. of joy when it came into stock at BCV.

1 Like

This thread is like a awesome sales pitch for FA joy :slight_smile: .
Btw it works I’m getting some.

2 Likes

FA Shade:

Saw this question from @601VaPoRs above and thought I’d comment on the FA Shade. It’s definitely for tobacco fans. I like Shade quite a lot and sometimes find myself remiss in using it more often to enhance my recipes.

But, to address the question @601VaPoRs had about tasting great right out of the bottle…imho, that’s a big, NOPE! This flavor needs time, time, time to step/cure/blend. 3 weeks minimum is my finding; after which it rocks!

There are many people who have found this to be true, as I have. For instance, here is someone’s take on FA Shade in a review I found on the ECX…it sums up FA shade pretty good!

Shade is hands down one of my favorite tobacco flavors. Tobacco is very hard to duplicate in an artificial flavoring so I gotta hand it to Flavourart for producing a tobacco flavor this good. Its hard for me to describe tobacco flavors, the best way I can describe Shade is a lite, grassy, leafy & somewhat earthy tobacco essence with a mellow almost vanilla like sweetness to it, that’s probably why it works so well with vanilla & RY4 type recipes. I have one RY4 recipe that everyone who has tried it says its delicious. I use 3-5% Shade ( usually 3% but some days I want more tobacco essence, steeping is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL for tobacco mixes, I can’t stress that enough, I can almost guarantee that the people who say 10% isn’t strong enough either didn’t steep or didn’t steep long enough, or they had vapers tongue, you need a minimum of 3 days steep time but 10 days to 2-3wks is best, the flavors completely change & POP out & richen with proper steeping) 12% Flavor West Caramel Candy, 7-10% of your favorite vanilla ( Ive used CAP Vanilla Custard, MBV Bavarian Cream, Signature Vanilla Swirl & they’ve all turned out great) 3-5% MBV Sweet Cream or FA Fresh Cream (whatever your favorite cream flavoring is will most likely work best for you, personally I like MBV Sweet Cream @ 3%) 3% Vape Wizard (IMHO Vape Wizard is a MUST for tobacco mixes) & then round it out with 2-3% EM or Sucralose, personally I use 3% EM for all my tobacco mixes. Let this mix steep for 10 days or 2-3wks & you will have one of if not the best RY4 you’ve ever had, its DELICIOUS!

3 Likes

Those are awesome! @Joya

I just got some FA Bell Pepper ,Guess I was in a Spicy mood when shopping the other day. Whew i can smell it through the packaging. uh, this is guna be fun to vape or not. I think this one will be a steeper and with some sort of ingredient that will chill it out. Hey I do have TFA’s pizza now I could throw some bell pepper on it and then pick up some FA tomato ( i’m just kidding ) I do have the pizza and have vaped it with a pineapple and it wasn’t too bad.

ANy thoughts on what to do interesting with bell pepper? Was hoping I could use it with a fruit.

1 Like

Orange and pineapple come to mind. I’m not sure why. Maybe because I’m thinking of a lot of asian dishes that use bell pepper with a sweet/sour mix and also because bell pepper and pineapple are both things I’d put on kebabs. I wonder if it’d be any good used like cucumber. Maybe with strawberry? Heck, you’ve got it now, might as well experiment. :wink:

1 Like

JoJo that’s what I had thought when I was buying hey this may be good like cucumber is w/ fruit. But crap it’s strong. Yea I think I will do something like a strawberry or watermelon. And yes pineapple would pair nice I’d imagine thanks for some inspiration.
My fiancé said hey you have that pepperoni flavor don’t you lol. I should make it and give it to him.

1 Like

Beautiful work…My wife must NEVER see these pictures.

Shade and Tuscan Ultimate are freakin’ AWESOME! But as @jimk mentioned you have to let it steep for weeks in order to really appreciate them. You won’t be sorry.

2 Likes

Just bought a bunch of tobacco flavors from ecx thanks to their 25% sale. Picked up a bottle of Joy to see what the hype is all about. Can’t wait for it to show up.

2 Likes

You make beautiful jewelry @Joya. I can see why you’re not selling those.

Thanks so much. Making jewelry kept me busy with something to be proud of and something to challenge me for about 5 years after I retired. I was an x-ray tech and hurt my back and stopped working. I try to excel at what I do. You should see all the beads and beading stuff I have. It’s quite a collection.

I’m not liking the sound of bell pepper in my vape. I just tried a new recipe with cucumber in it yesterday called “Cucumber Melon Slice”. I think the cucumber is too overpowering in it, so I was adding that to some apple mix (LOL, I think I end up adding everything to my apple mix). I vaped the whole tank that way yesterday. That there cucumber grows on ya.
What do you think about me using my 'Tumbler" to mix my new juices I made? I posted about it the day before yesterday, but I haven’t searched to see if anyone commented. I did ask…??? How long do you stir it??? The situation is this… It is a plastic barrel that gets turned. I put a bunch of bottles in there so they won’t tumble around. I ran it for about 3 hours out in the sunshine so the juice would get warm (but the bottles are in the barrel with no sunlight to diminish my nic). I breathed them (squeezed some fresh air in) and I’m mixing them again today. I did notice after the first session, that the juices had aged. But, I’m thinking time only time will actually do the trick. What do you think about all this?

4 Likes