Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Oh yeah!!! The French Pipe, to start out with, is excellent! Very smooth! Now, mix some Oba Oba in with that and maybe some caramel and you got it going on! I will say, the French Pipe is somewhat mild, so too much extra flavoring might hide the tobacco! Glad @Josephine_van_Rijn did a shout out on that flavor for you!

2 Likes

And a top of this look at the price for that cereal 120 ml haha fingers crossed

3 Likes

IF that is their Capt. Crunch Berries, You will love it. I sell a whole lot of that mix and my customers have made me start blending it MaxVG as well…

My God, I didn’t notice the price. $1.66 for 120 mls. They must have a typo they are not catching. So sorry for them, right…

4 Likes

saw that on reddit guess it will become best seller fast hahaha

3 Likes

Somebody is not gonna have a job past Monday! Yikes!

3 Likes

Isn’t the flavor Shade the tobacco flavor that’s praised right out a the bottle mix?

2 Likes

A small flavor order… I needed some refills and a couple new flavors while I’m at it. I accidentally pressed buy for a new Evic VT. :neutral_face:

4 Likes

you talked your self into it yesterday… who you kiddin??? haha

4 Likes

Well since the last time I posted , the Mail Carrier came again, and left us the Evics. We love them also, The CUBE X II IS A MONSTER!** It vapes strong and long batt. life is forever! everything on it works great the Led lights cool, I have no issues with batt. door fire bar nice and smooth not cheap! All the buttons are well made and not loose,****BLUETOOTH WORKS FLAWLESS!works great with my Sub Tank Plus, TFV4 will arrive tomorrow. If you get the brushed Gun Metal like I did I suggest you get a wrap, it’s a fingerprint magnet and you will get small minute scratches and swirls I bought two from MightySkins.Com 1.Drips 2.Gray Camo my likes, I have 4 Temp Control Mods, this one is the BEST OUT OF ALL OF THEM! you see hear and feel the TEMP CONTROL WORKING I like this Mod I thin you will too!**overall you can’t go wrong. : :sunglasses:

3 Likes

You guys are giving me mod envy

Is there a fix for the e Vic tank?

3 Likes

Man you just gotta line those mods up for a photo to help push me into a order :slight_smile: .
I’ve been stuck between the ipv4s & e-vic,but I’m not sure if the 3-vic mod kit is worth getting the tank or not & it’s the only way I see it avalible cheap.
I’ve gotta get better with using rda’s instead of tanks, the e-Vic with a lil Rda would be stealthy as hell

2 Likes

I’m counting this as Vape mail
Next book 2 in 1 tablet/laptop
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0VIkuOFimWuD-VD4C2PrYRukKGHqoxqR-niIkGNn29FJGV8FQuSm0Ljdt7RDw1eYJONyk4bQ&usqp=CAY

I’ve got 10 days to return it & if I still use my mobile all the time ill be returning for cash.

2 Likes

orders comin in tomorrow !!

2 Likes
3 Likes

Got my flavor mail smells amazing but the true gem of them all has got to be Pink Lady by mollinberry WOW that thing smells amazing that bottle will drain itself so fast i reckon.

4 Likes

OMG can’t wait to order my Cube X II Friday… Keep us up to date on your experience as the days go by. Enjoy!!

3 Likes

Wow humm for security reason canada post did not attemp delivery on my scale i was here all day waiting they did not ring the door they left the shipping bill and left now i have to wait until tommorow 13hoo so ridiculous.

3 Likes

Good ole Canada Post ! They never fail at failing

2 Likes

Jim, do you have experience with Hangsen tobacco flavors? I’m thinking of getting some.

2 Likes

No, I don’t. But @Pro_Vapes might. Thought he said he was about to get into them???

I only have 1 flavor from China. Black Mile from ECX. I use it sparingly. : 0

1 Like