Flavour Art Tasting Notes

I don’t know tried it in a couple of recipies n was horrible in both, never tried it again. No worms grew in the bottle though thankfully :slight_smile: everyone’s tastes are different tho. Many very popular flavours I don’t like and ones I love not popular so you might like it

4 Likes

If it is like you describe it, this means it needs a plethora of other components to balance it out to a palatable formula, furthermore it will require a battery of trials with variable ratios to settle down for the best.
I’m into DIY but not that deep, nor am I that experienced.

3 Likes

It’s been a while since I last posted here. Tobacco wise I found Tuscan, Maxx Blend, Burly, as well as Virginia to be some awesome flavours. Aroma, low sweetness, very close to my old Ciggies/cigars.

3 Likes

I really like Tuscan Reserve too with other flavours, find it really too florally on its own. Maxx Blend is nice, but it isnt that tobacco liek to me. Remember HIC on vaping udnerground using it in lots of coffees and recipies for a honey taste, which is what I like from it too

3 Likes

Can I know what do you mix with Tuscan Reserve, please?

3 Likes

Oh God, who’s that. How did I miss him/her.

3 Likes

Search HeadinClouds. HIC has many public recipes at VU. Sadly he’s been mia for awhile now.

4 Likes

Will do, thanks.

2 Likes

If I want to add a mildly sweetened nutty flavour, is it better to use Nutmix and a sweetner or just add Marzipan?

2 Likes

Personally, I would go with marzipan.

2 Likes