Flax Paper: innovation or crap?

The more I think about it it makes me wonder if it could possibly have some kind of coating on it to make it more resistant to heat?

1 Like

Did NOT mean for that reply to come out nasty sounding. Sorry for that. I’m not gonna take any more pictures and will give my papers to a co worker who rolls his own cigs. The paper idea was ok but it’s more of a pain than it is pleasure. Maybe you would have better luck?

It says it’s raw unbleached flax. Very fibrous stuff and they even use it for a psyllium husk fiber replacement. Because if the extra fiber it’s more resistant to tearing and burns slower.

2 Likes

Hey I’m no exper, just a thought.

1 Like

Me either dude. It was an effort for science but I’m not gonna do it again

1 Like

Well it’s good to know what doesn’t work!

1 Like

It’s ok but imo, it’s a waste of time to mess with.

1 Like

Effort vs return, if the return isn’t there or is very slight for the effort put forth it’s not worth it.

1 Like

Amen brother.

1 Like

No worries, I have a thicker skin than that

1 Like

The only problem I had with this test is the paper you used is a mix of flax and hemp it is not pure flax. Also, that paper you used is made to be burned not as a wick. Does it matter? No clue

Anywho, here is what our favorite reviewer has to say

1 Like

I didn’t use the paper as a wick.

I thought you wrapped the paper around the cotton? Is that not a wick?

No. The rayon is the wick.

Oh well, I don’t know, I thought that was the point.

Not trying to argue, so it is now my turn to apologize.

I think your probably right though, to much of a pain in the ass. I am still curious about the premade ones though, all of the “reviewers” apparently love it. Though I really believe most of them say it’s “great” because that is what they do.

1 Like

Running on no sleep. Night

1 Like

At the request of the OP