Following a persons recipes

Continuing the discussion from What’s your favorite clone?:

You can’t right now - but you will be able to follow a person in the future :smile:

3 Likes

The ELR Home link at the top of the forum does not open the main site in a new tab. Could you please do the same with the link to the forum from the home page (it opens a new tab) for consistency? A small thing I know but it will make a difference, love this place :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks so much

1 Like

Done :smile:

Awesome, thanks! :smile:

I don’t think you can at present. You can always click on their name and see their latest creations. Also click the heart button by the rating stars and it should save to your favorites which will be found on your page scroll down to bottom and the names of recipes with your favorite maker will be in one place.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for this feature!

1 Like

My list is gonna b wicked long ha-ha!!!

LOL For sure!

I know you can type their name in the search field and all that persons recipes pop up :smile:

That’s how I follow Arnie and Lars :wink:

Dude, good call! Had no idea you could do that! No you can feel like someone is always watching you… :worried:

1 Like

Yes, not only can you search by author name; if you click the user name, and will ELR filter recipes so you only see from that person :smile: I’ll still do the “Follow”-thing though :smile:

2 Likes

Could even add that to the 'Badge" 10/50/100 Followers…

(errr… meant to add that as a reply to you, not topic, lol)

So good some people just know how to mix and others I’ve read… blah!!! Ha-ha

Ty daath!!!

Just a plug for the suggestion to be able to follow a user’s recipes.
And maybe also having an (optional) link in our forum profiles to our user page in ELR?

1 Like

Just a note on this topic, I know if I had followers, I’d probably release recipes more often… Don’t know why I keep so many private, but I do. Guess I’m a bit stingy, but I’m ok with that… DON’ JUDGE ME, lol…

3 Likes

Export to CSV and this - I think I’ll be working on those next - I am still mentally chewing on the flavor duplication issue :wink:

2 Likes

I know your pain, I am a programer and understand the dilemma you face. Once you wipe flavor names, there is gonna be big impacts across the board. Not only flavor stashes, but recipes lost because ‘object’ no longer exist. Whatever you decide, I’ll get over it (cause i back-up my recipes) and Good luck :grin:

1 Like

Nothing will get lost - It’s just gonna be a major pain to do ;D I recently found a bug in my duplicate elimination code, that messes up your stash a bit - I haven’t fixed it, but I’ll repair the stashes when I do…

3 Likes