Fruit or strawberry jam

Want to make a decent fruit/strawberry jam juice any suggestions can’t find anything that jumps out at me

3 Likes

Purilum Strawberry Rhubarb Smash is really good and so is their Boysenberry Jam.

The Sb rhubarb is rhubarb heavy, if you want to bump the sb up, Cap sweet strawberry is really good with it.

9 Likes

I find adding .25-.5% FA Honey to fruits gives a jam feel to the fruits.

11 Likes

Really? :thinking: Have you not looked around on the recipes side of this site? There are just about every conceivable fruit/strawberry recipes on the planet over there.

3 Likes

Cap blackberry makes everything taste like jam IMO.

2 Likes

@cooper1 how much of the cap blackberry would you use to get something jammy?

1 Like

You can add something like this to your fav fruit there may be better but it has worked for me
https://www.vapetrain.com.au/shop/vt-concentrates/jam-it-flavour-concentrate-for-e-liquid-enhancement/

2 Likes

@netweight If I recall correctly, about 2-3%.

1 Like

Thanks @cooper1 ! Ive had this bottle of blackberry just sitting around so nice that i can possibly use it. Ive tried the fa amber for jamming but for me it leaves too much of its own flavor there.

1 Like

Thanks @Benoz . Yeah i actually just saw that in a recipe yesterday and looks like it would be perfect. Its just that since its overseas for me, ill have to research their flavor line more so i can get a good order together to make shipping worth it.

2 Likes

They have a lot of flavours i think it 500+ i have been playing with the fizzy sherbet and it does actually leave a fizzy feel in the mouth

2 Likes

Purilum Boysenberry Preserves and if it seems to sweet for you add a Purilum Sour Raspberry to lean out the sweet or just add Straight boysenberry…

4 Likes

Awesome, especially since i do have the pur boyz preserves and just happened to order their sour raz candy i think yesterday. Perfect.

2 Likes

Try their fizzy strawberry if you haven’t I love it.

3 Likes

Will do. I completely overlooked that one. Pur has been surprisingly good, imo. My collection is outgrowing its designated storage space, lol

2 Likes

@Pro_Vapes Yet another tip I wouldn’t have thought of.

5 Likes

The vta strawberry jam , raspberry jam, blueberry jam are good and another awsom one i found recently was ooo strawberry jam think the ooo has been the best tasting one so far but it is very sweet and has some slight off notes when pushed above 2%

4 Likes

Just stumbled on this reply. I messed around and made a juice called BERRYD (not bury d but buried) it’s pretty awesome and almost all Purilum flavors I made it to mix with one I do after California Pizza Kitchens Buttercake kinda like a topping lol if you’d like a copy let me know.

and Yeah my PUR is beginning to outweigh my other brands too.

4 Likes

love the flavor revolution raspberry jam and cappella has a new flavor blueberry jam

2 Likes

Hah, sounds good. Yeah id like to check it out, thanks

2 Likes