Fur babies!

Another cat lover my queen is pregnant due in april i hope your Kitty gets well soon

4 Likes

:+1: these are the ones from the last 12 years, since we ā€œtree changedā€ from the city. Weā€™ve both always had animals and I donā€™t think thatā€™s gonna change :grinning:

Exactly why we moved to the country, we figured we could wait til we retired, but why wait?
Weā€™ve actually got our current house on the market - weā€™ve outgrown it !! Looking for the next project with more land :grinning:

:rofl: and they eat anything!!

Same, would love one butā€¦
:heavy_dollar_sign:

Ooh kittens :cat:

3 Likes

We have a few big ones but @Sevencasper you just need some small ones (like dog sized well fair sized dog to be fair :crazy_face: )

10 Likes

11 Likes

:grin: Iā€™m not sure hubby could ride one of them!!

3 Likes

Ya, with those guys it is more like walking with a horse between your legs :rofl:

6 Likes

Is that a Dutch Shepherd or DS mix? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I doubt that very much.

3 Likes

ā€¦does kinda look like a mix. :thinking: I had a registered full blood Dutch for many years. I honestly have never had a dog as intelligent as him. Smart as whip and very loving, loyal, protective, vigilant, etcā€¦ and totally hand signal trained. :sunglasses: Three fingers towards the sky and heā€™d chew your legs off!

3 Likes

The tail is all wrong for a full blood.

iu

A typical Dutch characteristic :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

I donā€™t think so as far as we know he is a Great Dane/Mastiff mix but he is a rescue dog so I guess anything is possible

6 Likes

Makes sense, heā€™s huge. I saw him next to your small horse. :grin:

4 Likes

That pic is EXACTLY what my Soren looked likeā€¦ miss him every day! :confused:

6 Likes

I picked out the very best picture I could find. He is a beauty :star_struck:

I know exactly what you mean :cry:

5 Likes

My favorite thing to do was allow him to stick his snout between the door and door jamb, when solicitors would come knocking! :smiling_imp: ā€¦itā€™s amazing how short the conversation can actually be, when thereā€™s a mouth full of white razor blades snapping in your face!

6 Likes

I havenā€™t been able to post about my little furry friends since we lost two happy little guinea pigs and our gorgeous baby (10 years old really) Shepherd/Lab mix in 2019. Pets are so awesome. I miss that sweet boy. He grew up with the kids as they were still small. Wore shirts, slept in their bed; itā€™s been tough to move on. And his siblings are both double digits old so weā€™re going to face this again all too soon.

8 Likes

14 Likes

Awwwwā€¦ that is a fine kitty cat!! :slight_smile:
Yepsā€¦ Sdā€¦ neutered male??

2 Likes

Yes, little buff love bug. Heā€™s not a rocket scientist, but he sure is a lover.

8 Likes

My nickname in high school!!!

7 Likes