Gear best can't ship

so I just got this from gearbest about my mini koopors today as you all know I placed the order on October 2nd

Thank you for contacting GearBest.

Refer to your parcel, we have tried many times to deliver it.

We regret to inform that we are unable to ship your order out by any standard shipping method.

We can only cancel your order.

In order to provide the maximum benefit for each of our valued customers and to build a long-term relationship with you, we are able to refund the amount to your GB wallet,we also offer worth 5 timeGB points with the price of the product(s) (e.g. 1usd = 5 points ,3usd=3*5 points)

For your reference,please check this link http://www.gearbest.com/m-article.htm?id=111 for more information about GB wallet.

GB wallet is a fast and secure payment tool, making it easy to stay up-to-date with all your account transactions.

sooo pissed!!!they can’t ship out mods now idk what’s going on they claim that I can get a refund to my gb wallet??? not good I’ll let you know what happens I requested a refund to PayPal and we’ll see???

If they can’t ship stuff out then what good is it to have money in the GB wallet? I mean, unless they can ship other stuff like tanks and the like. That is crazy. It seems to be a trend lately.

1 Like

I also have another order with them for a new tank and that was supposed to ship in 3-5days …it’s been 6 and no shipping yet!!! idk what’s going on but I opened a new ticket to clarify what’s what???
tg I used PayPal… :scream::scream:

1 Like

I feel your pain. I finally opened a ticket with Fasttech. My VTC mini shipped 20 days ago and is still showing as in China on the Tracking. It hasn’t updated in over two weeks. :unamused: I know it can take awhile, but this is a LOT longer than it has ever taken before. They said they will contact USPS to see if they can find it, but it may take up to two months to declare it as “lost” so they can refund or reship.

1 Like

Sorry to hear of your troubles you two. Hope everything works out for you.

If gearbest cant ship out there products why are they still putting adds on ELR for mods and stuff for sale?

1 Like

I don’t think it’s for everyone - Also it might be a problem with ePacket (with all the press recently)…

2 Likes

Jo, this has happened several times to me. I’ll check tracking daily and nothing. Then the package shows up. Check tracking again and still shows shipped. My guess is you’ll get it before the tracking updates. Happened with my last purchase from China which was from efun.top

1 Like

As for @quitter1 I’m curious, are you in the US? With the language barrier they may just not have good wording. Not assuming anything mind you, but in the past I’ve had Chinese parcels be held up or re-delivery attempt made because I wasn’t home to sign for them and signature was required. Just throwing it out there.

1 Like

I remain hopeful. :wink: interestingly, all my other orders went through Shenzen, and this one went through Xiamen. Not sure if that has anything to do with it, but I hope you’re right. Maybe I’ll get home and it’ll be on my porch!

1 Like

I’m hoping to win one when @daath does his give away :wink::wink:

2 Likes

Motherf…
I stopped buying from GearBest UNLESS it’s from the USA warehouse and then they better have a really great deal. I’ve had nothing but frustration from their China site shipping.

1 Like

I’m ripshit​:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: they better refund or I smell a call to PayPal!!!

This morning I’ve had a shipping notification from GB to let me know my parcel has been sent.

Funny because I got a shipping notification on the 15th Oct too.

But I had no email or support ticket from them saying there was an issue.

CMJ

1 Like

So I’ve figured out what’s happened in my case.

I’ve got 2 RDA’s on order with them in one order.

They’ve sent it in 2 different shipments.

CMJ

1 Like

Every time I order multiple items from Chinese distributors I brace myself for this very thing. With Fasttech if an item is on back order they will sometimes ship other items then the back order in a separate shipment. Other times the whole order is held. No rhyme or reason.

1 Like

after many requests for a full refund and ordering from a different vendor… they shipped my stuff!!! :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: I don’t want them now and I think this is gonna be a fkn nightmare!!!:confused::weary::disappointed_relieved::fearful:

Trying to save money, I also bought from GearWorst a few weeks ago (Original Joyetech EVic Mini Express Kit). After waiting a week, I decided to inquiry on the shipping time, and without getting a response in a timely manner (24hrs), decided to do some research on the company…should’ve done it before hand.

GearWorst Reviews

I filed a complaint with Paypal, and immediately received an email from GearWorst stating that my order had been shipped…that was a week ago. When I checked the site I found that they don’t provide tracking…just says shipped…YA OK SURE!!

From my experience…in order to save ourselves from the time and frustration, it seems best to buy from a local retailer who has already spent their time and frustration waiting for product that we end up paying extra for!!

Lesson learned…

2 Likes

You can get the Vtc mini at Ecig.com for a good price. Thats where I got mine from and fast shipping to.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info…I’ll look into that!! They ship fast?

1 Like

Texas to Indiana in 6 days including sunday. Not super fast but way better than China, I ordered from gearbeast and got a koopor mini in 14 days. Got Lucky!!

2 Likes