[Giveaway] VOOPOO New Drag 2/Mini Testers Announced

I am

Looks cool and I’m interested in trying out your temp control because that’s all I use.

can do

Testers Announcement! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Super excited to announce 6 Testers here to test the NEW Drag 2/Mini. :boom::boom: Everyone entered thank you so much.:kissing_heart:

The testers are:
@cosmic @tbt127 @Laura5 @Vapor_Raven @adary @Sprkslfly

:point_right: Pls PM your shipping info asap ( Full name, address, post code, country, tel number).
:point_right: You’ll receive Drag 2 or Drag Mini randomly.
:point_right:Pls make sure you’ll post review on time, in 1 week after receiving the products.
:point_right: Pls share the review to us so we can know review done. Thanks.

8 Likes

Congrats to all winners

7 Likes

Congratulations to @cosmic, @SunnyT, @Laura5, @Vaporraven, @adary and @Sprkslfly, I’m looking forward to reading your reviews.

10 Likes

Grats to @Cosmic @SunnyT @Laura5 @Vaporraven and @Sprkslfly :+1::+1::+1::+1:

Thanks @VOOPOOTech as well :smiley:

9 Likes

Congratulations to @cosmic, @SunnyT, @Laura5, @Vaporraven, @adary and @Sprkslfly :tada:
Thank you @VOOPOOTech for the chance to review the new Drags.

8 Likes

Some of my favorite peeps get to do a review. Woo Hoo. !!!

10 Likes

Congratulations to @cosmic, @SunnyT, @Laura5, @Vaporraven, @adary and @Sprkslfly :tada:
Thank you @VOOPOOTech
I can not wait to read all these reviews

10 Likes

Congrats @Cosmic, @Laura5, @Vaporraven, @adary, and @Sprkslfly! Hope you all are as excited as I am to review one of these new devices!

Thanks @VOOPOOTech for this opportunity, and I also wanted to point out and say thank you for choosing 6 of our forum members as testers!

10 Likes

Thanks everybody!!! This is gonna be so fun!

10 Likes

Congrats to @Cosmic @Laura5 @adary @Sprkslfly and @VOOPOOTech. Can’t wait to receive this cool setup

10 Likes

Yes, I agree that this is gonna be fun! I think I will enjoy reviewing one of these mods!

8 Likes

Congratulations @adary @Cosmic @Laura5 and @Sprkslfly !

10 Likes

Big Congrads to all of you winners, tbt127, Laura5, VaporRaven, Adary and Sprksfly. This is definately going to be interesting and very cool to read all of your reviews.

11 Likes

I agree. It is a weird approach but maybe it is to see the diversity of all the winners. Writing style and what not.
:person_tipping_hand:

6 Likes

I’m bummed because @SmilingOgre (Walt) did not get chosen.
Congrats to the winners, we will be looking for unbiased reviews of the device, from all (Total 250) testers.I’m going to wait and get a squonker next :smile:

8 Likes

@Cosmic, @Laura5, @Vaporraven, @adary, @SunnyT

Just wanted to ask if any of you guys got an acknowledgement of any kind when you pm’d @VOOPOOTech with your personal information for shipping? Or did it seemingly go ignored like mine did… (Not even a “thank you” to let me know they received the shipping info that they requested)

7 Likes

You probably will receive a shipping confirmation via dhl tomorrow, as well as a link or copy/paste of that number via email/pm.

That’s how it was for me last time, since most of these packages get express shipped. (2day max). All the sudden I got a email saying : " hi xxxx, a package is scheduled for delivery tomorrow " by dhl lol.

Congratulations to all the winners so :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nope have not heard anything.

7 Likes

Not a peep yet… Probably because it was the weekend… We will probably hear something overnight tonight since their Monday morning is just beginning…

6 Likes