Giveaway: Win Free FUSION VIVA KITA STARTER KIT

And who can we tag how about @chux72vette, @Sprkslfly, @Jazzy_girl, @Saxon2,

1 Like

Liked on Facebook. Thanks for the giveaway!

@mrneph2 @worm1 @cosmictruth

They said there were going to be 2 winners so you should at least let one other person participate. :wink:
I replied to the wrong person, it should be for @sirgalvid1, thatā€™s what you get when too many people participate :smiley:

1 Like

Hi guys, if you visit our Facebook,you can find a surprise there. :slight_smile:

Followed on Instagram.

Thank you! Good luck to you!

2 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the giveaway

@Josephine_van_Rijn @RobynRye @anon60225325

1 Like

Liked on Facebook

Tags
@VapeyMama @louiesquared @Lolly

Bonus Tags
@juice_junkie_lover @TheTinMan1 @Skullblade789

4 Likes

Thanks for the chance!

@jhmiller @Leilani @Daven @ozo @Bob_Bitchen @Beaufort_Batches

1 Like

Not sure if this the kind of mod I would use, butā€¦
If it would help a smoking friend get off the nasty cigarette habit that would be cool.
@anon60225325 @VapeyMama @AZViking

2 Likes

Hello everyone. welcome to check out site www.everzon.com and find out which one you like. I will try my best to make the most popular one as next time giveaway! Thank you and have a nice day.

@Megan1 it is very rare to see mech mods in comps i think it would be a nice thing to have one.

https://www.everzon.com/geek-vape-mech-pro-box-mod-w-o-battery.html

I have one of these and they are great.

2 Likes

Can I get in on this lol Thx for the giveaway! @BoDarc @Tony_the_tiger @VapeyMama @sophisticatedhack Iā€™m really liking the looks of the mod https://www.everzon.com/asvape-michael-vo200-tc-mod.html

1 Like

Normally wouldnā€™t bother with a tiny mod like this but with my girlfriend needing one and getting financially screwed every waking moment of our life anything is better than nothing so

@woftam @GalacticResidue @jhmiller

1 Like

Yes, this one is very popular recently. It touches good. Some clientā€™s say it feels like peopleā€™s skin . LoL.

1 Like

Yes, I like this one too and I will keep in mind to see if I can get one for giveaway.

Iā€™m in on this one also, thanks to @GalacticResidue and thanks to a couple of you who have been patient with me @woftam, @Sprkslfly and a congratulations to @Pattie

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag bro, Iā€™ll miss this one out, give someone else a chance. :+1:
Good luck to all.

1 Like