Good Deals 2018!

Bargain bin! $5

I like this pod system from @Vaptio_official . They sent me one from a contest and I been using it for about 2 months now . Comes with 2 pods. Each one lasted me about a month. I put a 12mg nic juice in mine. I carry it inside work when my big mods and setups meant for clouds and flavor are not appropriate.
I slip it in my front pocket and its slim and sleek. And the red and black version look really good. Battery life is decent . Prolly about 70 to 100 puffs per Charge.
I only need about 5 pulls with the high nic juice and Iā€™m satisfied for a hour . Love having this for my back up / discreet mod .
Great deal for $5 ā€¦ idk how much shipping will be. I would pay up to 15 - 20 US for this cflat kit. Ty @Vaptio_official for sending me mine.

3 Likes

Mine! @Vaptio_official

4 Likes

thanks you like it,your honest vaping experience is really helpful for us,i also use c flat in my hand:smile:

4 Likes

Nice call. I just ordered two for 14.17 including shipping. Thanks for the heads up.

3 Likes

How are you liking the Anita? I was looking at that. My friend won one in a vendor giveaway.

3 Likes

$30!!! I want it, too. I remember seeing it for the first time in stabilized wood and thinking, ā€œOh well, I can dream.ā€ This is still a sexy mod not in wood :grin:

Edit: Now that I see they have a xx700 version (Baby Ness), hmmā€¦Iā€™ve been making it a point to buy xx700 mods these days. Still, so tempting.

PS: Not that this will change your mind but it doesnā€™t come updated so you might need to do that; some folks had issues with ohms readings and such. Also, donā€™t lose that usb cord. It has a very recessed usb port which regular usb cords wonā€™t fit. The pin has to be extra long.

7 Likes

I was looking at this, too, but didnā€™t want to pay $80. Thank you, Rose. Such a deal! :wink:: :+1:

4 Likes

Oh, ffs, I just bought 50mls of French Toast. Now they come out with a ā€œspecialā€ French Toast? :sob:

6 Likes

Love it! Itā€™s very lightweight (all plastic) and itā€™s reading 316L coils in TC mode with no problems. The only negative I can say about it is that it doesnā€™t come with a spare squonk bottle. Other than that itā€™s a great mod.

1 Like

Thanks, LM. I use 316L a lot, so good to know. Any idea what chip is in there? Probably something proprietary, ey? Iā€™m also looking at the Vandy Vape Pulse 80W with the Vandy chip. In the end, thereā€™s really not much difference between the Vandy and the Gene, afterall.

Iā€™m afraid I couldnā€™t find any info on the Anita chip. On the surface, the Anita has an extra 20W more than the Pulse but having never tried the Pulse, I wouldnā€™t know how much better/worse it is. I have heard good things about the Vandy chip though.

1 Like

Thanks for looking LM, much appreciated :smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m in the market for a Wismec Luxotic NC. Kit or not. If you perchance come across a good price in your travels I sure would appreciate it. :bowing_woman:

1 Like

According to the review of DJLsb Vapes the TC in the Pulse 80 is pretty much non-functional. He was however one of the very first to review it, so perhaps they have fixed the problem in the meantime - or perhaps they havenā€™t?

3 Likes

http://www.vapinart.com/cart/mobile/The-Venom-Atty-by-DnV-P4704.aspx
Good deals are not always a low price. This is a somewhat hard to get item!

3 Likes

according to vapecrawler, the cheapest Luxotic is:

2 Likes

Health Cabins Memorial day sale! US customers get 20% off! Check out the link here!!

3 Likes

unnamed%20(6)

2 Likes

6 Likes

I just caught a few minutes of it but that must be what Skiddz was showing off last night on the show.

Forgot to quote:

xxanalogxx
2d

http://www.vapinart.com/cart/mobile/The-Venom-Atty-by-DnV-P4704.aspx 12
Good deals are not always a low price. This is a somewhat hard to get item!

1 Like