Good Deals 2018!

I also recived an email stating this. form One on One flavors
Free shipping if you add a bread flavor to your cart.

That’s right we are so excited to introduce our newest addition of flavors. We have just rolled out 5 Bread-Staculor flavors. Sourdough Bread, Squaw Bread, Wheat Bread, Rye Bread & Raisin Bread. Order yours today and receive Free Ground Shipping within the US until
Monday September 3, 2018 11:59PM PST

4 Likes

if anyone sees a GREAT deal on 18650s please tagg me , sony, samsung or lg only please again ty

5 Likes

Samsung 25Rs $4.26 a cell, Free Shipping on orders over $10.
Use code “Vapecheap”

8 Likes

my man … ty

4 Likes

Do u have or know of any w/ experience dealing w/ them? Did see something rare that caught my eye, always wanna be careful these days, specially w/ batteries. Thks

4 Likes

Central Vapors has been around for awhile.
Solid Vender no worries :+1:

3 Likes

What company are you referring to?

2 Likes

u can click the lil reply arrow where she posted, brings up the original that she responded to.

1 Like

The bread staculor? I love the bread flavors.

2 Likes

One on One flavors

1 Like

Attention Medicine Flower Fans:

Free Shipping* promotion! Now until Tuesday September 4th!
Use code “LaborFree”
*Domestic Priority Mail only

http://www.medicineflower.com/flavorextracts.html

6 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

9 Likes

SALE, just came to mail

6 Likes

such a shame they stopped selling selling smaller bottles. I got that email and immediately deleted it and didnt bother posting it here as most people cant use (or even really afford) 16oz of black label SC before it goes bad. thankfully BCF has a pretty good selection of RF SC for when my mini fridge starts running low on RF SC.

5 Likes

All of the black label flavors are offered in 10ml sample bottles for $1.99 in this deal.

If you want to try these black label flavors for $2 and many of their other flavors in 10ml sample bottles then you may want to give the link a look.

9 Likes

Kylim Mini for $11.90

7 Likes

Kylin Mini or Kylin? :wink:

4 Likes

That is the Kylin. I thought it was mini too.
6 dollar shipping though. Might not be great unless you spend 50 dollars for free shipping.

3 Likes

some colors on sale $14.90

1 Like