Good deals?

I was thinking the same thing … Payday is tomorrow :smile:

2 Likes

Same here. You can never have too many mods.

2 Likes

Crazy! $9 KBOX?! :stuck_out_tongue: Oh, if you wanna support ELR then use this link :slight_smile:

EDIT: Code expired :frowning:

:frowning: :cry: :scream:

Soon at @NewDrip abode:

5 Likes

I don’t think I’ll ever get to that point… but it’s got to be nice to have all those options.

I saw this on Rip Trippers reviews… This on my list of things to get. I coil builders dream RDA!

The Velocity RDA

2 Likes

Kinda thought the same thing. I’m doing my best to keep a new atty purchase under $40. After getting the Billow V2 and being amazed at the machining on that atty, I think someone selling an atty for anything above $40 is just price gouging the public. I know there’s the up fit and overhead for manufacturing a product, but still, if EHPro can keep it under $40 for that kind of quality, others should be able to as well.

2 Likes

I’m along the lines of @quitter1… wait for the clone. I was going to get the Billow v2 this week until I saw the release of the Goliath and the Velocity RDA… so it’ll have wait a bit. I’m loving the RTA and Prebuilt option in that new Goliath and the Zephyrus and I think the price is well justified with those options. In fact the Zephyrus I ordered is due in today.

1 Like

have u seen the legion rda?

1 Like

I’ve almost bought it about 2 or 3 times but never pulled the trigger. I may get one if I can get dirt cheap.

It was too good to be true, they canceled all the orders claiming it was a mistake. A mistake they have made several times in the past. I ordered 5 of the buggers for family and was refunded today. Oh well, it is probably a good thing as my hot water heater blew out last night and flooded my basement, which is where my mixing room is. Looks like ill need that money for ripping out my mixing room and replacing everything.

2 Likes

Anybody know a good deal on shop vacs? So, who’s next in line for the unfortunate mishap of a water deluge in their home? First it was @ringling, now @Ken_O_Where! Wanna draw straws who’s next or should we just start a betting “pool”? (Yes, pun intended)

3 Likes

Ringling too? What the crap… Well they are installing a new, tank-less hot water heater right now. It was a bit pricey but something like this wont ever happen again.

Betting pool, hehe. Fortunately there was only about an inch and a half of water and the neighbor was still up, he had a portable sump pump. Everything we own is stored down there but i grew up in the county and learned several decades ago that you store your stuff off the ground or in plastic bins.

EDIT: I see the post now, poor @ringling sorry about your flooding i know how bad it sucks. Fortunately for me it was the basement.

2 Likes

Yeah, me too. Texas thought it was Oregon the last few weeks and finally had enough to flood my shop and part of my home. Slowly getting things together. The shop is the worst, will have to replace sheetrock, YUCK…Sorry to hear your situation is a bit wet as well, Good luck with it…

1 Like

Man that sucks, too bad you arent close to my location as i was a carpenter for a long time and would be happy to help. My situation is all over with, they plumber just left and the floor is sloped properly so there is very very little water left to cleanup with the shopvac.

But ill be ripping out all the plastic shrink wrap and studs that i put in to close off the mixing lab. Should take no more than two hours once my fingers are all healed up.

Isn’t that odd, I could have put in your hot water heater. Damn shame we’re not closer!!!

1 Like

it wasn’t water for me it was a tranny in my wife’s truck!!!

1 Like

Say what??

EDIT: I would have deleted this post but it’s just too funny. I’m guessing you meant transmission…?

4 Likes

hahahahhahaha lol! toooofunny

1 Like

I’m still snickering. I got this mental picture of a drag queen sitting in a truck and a woman trying to explain to her husband what he/she was doing there and was so confused. LOL Wow, there’s something wrong with me. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes